New Feature from Half-Blood Prince: "I dont need luck, I'm with Dumbledore"

HBP Film
May 20, 2009, 11:55 AM

UPDATE: Now available for download here in our video galleries. Screencaps o'plenty available here in our image galleries.
Today is our lucky day, as there is even more brand new footage from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince now online. A Belgium site now has a new featurette online, showing new clips from the film, including Harry speaking to Dumbledore on the Astronomy Tower about giving him his word, also Harry saying I dont need luck, Im with Dumbledore and a funny scene with Slughorn at his home involving a chair.  There are also new interview clips with director David Yates and Daniel Radcliffe and more. To watch, click here and then where it says Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince featurette.

Thanks so much Matty!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Rupes_maggie_thumb

Woo Hoo more new HBP clips, YAY! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 20, 2009, 12:04 PM report to moderator
Avcj_thumb

The scene at Slughorn’s- so right! This just made my day!

Posted by Princess Leia on May 20, 2009, 12:06 PM report to moderator

So cool! : D

Posted by Mairéad on May 20, 2009, 12:18 PM report to moderator

Hey!!! I’m from Belgium!!! YIEHHAAAA… Okay, that was weird!!XD
Now on-topic:
I really LOVE these new footages, but slowly it begins to spoil the film though. I won’t say we’ve already seen the whole film with these clips but they’re [meaning WB] just overdoing it, if you know what I mean. But what the heck, those clips keep being fantastic!!!

Posted by Sorcererke on May 20, 2009, 12:20 PM report to moderator

Omg.. I started to cry! :<

Posted by Mairéad on May 20, 2009, 12:21 PM report to moderator
Voldemort-1_thumb

I love the end whene dumbledore says “the tail is thrilling, if i do say so myself” that just cracks me up hahaha :)

Posted by Alastair on May 20, 2009, 12:24 PM report to moderator
Picture_002_thumb

OMG This is going to be the best yet! We’re so close to it and it’s going to be so sad when it ends =(

Posted by Mike {WBM} on May 20, 2009, 12:29 PM report to moderator
Paper_towns__thumb

Good old Perkamentus. Love his Dutch name!
It took me a while to realise the subtitles were in Dutch and French.

Posted by LunaLovesPudding on May 20, 2009, 12:33 PM report to moderator
A153_thumb

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing!

I loved how they showed the wizarding press taking pictures of them at the ministry from the last film! AMAZING!!! Gave me chills! DAN looks so freaking HOT!!!

Okay, have to calm down now.

Posted by NightSky on May 20, 2009, 12:35 PM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Coiolness!! XD

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on May 20, 2009, 12:36 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

Dear goodness! That intro got me watery eyed! Oh no!! TOO MUCH stuff! I DON’T WANT THIS MOVIE SPOILED!! I’m going to have to boycott Leaky so I can resist the temptation of watching these AMAZING clips! SO GOOD!!!

Posted by eiVega on May 20, 2009, 12:40 PM report to moderator
Ruin_thumb

‘that was fun’

That just cracks me up!

Posted by nundu on May 20, 2009, 12:42 PM report to moderator
Pro2_thumb

Oh my gosh? Has Gambon finally gotten Dumbledore?!?! “The tale is thrilling, if I do say so myself.”

Posted by Griffie {Roar} on May 20, 2009, 12:51 PM report to moderator
Marguerite_thumb

OMG! It’s awsome! Can’t wait!!!

Posted by Despina on May 20, 2009, 12:56 PM report to moderator
Img_0211__2__thumb

Thanks for the youtube link. For some reason – the “featurette” wasn’t popping up on my computer, I could only see the “trailers”. That was a good clip. Dan does look good. However, I’ll have to say, David Heyman is pretty hot himself.

Posted by sueml on May 20, 2009, 12:57 PM report to moderator

Before the dragon knew what he had done, or where he had disappeared to, he was speeding toward the ground as fast as he could go, toward the eggs now unprotected by her clawed front legs -- he had taken his hands off his Firebolt -- he had seized the gol