Tickets Now on Sale in Select Markets for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
May 30, 2009, 08:40 AM

Several readers have owled saying they've received a notice from Fandango saying movie tickets are now available for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Currently limited to a very few select markets here in the US, movie tickets are of course expected to become available for wider audiences in the near future, so be sure to sign up here for an alert when they become available in your home town. If anyone else has started receiving notices about HBP ticket availability in your country, please email us here at
staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org  and we will continue to update on this.

Thanks Liza, Matt and all who emailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Ronhermione_thumb

YAY FIRST COMMENT!!

i don’t see midnight shows or IMAX listed in nyc…hmmmm

Posted by MzBlack on May 30, 2009, 09:25 AM report to moderator
Copy_of_avatar_thumb

OMG this is so cool!! signs up for updates

Posted by Professor Cassandra *~WBM~* on May 30, 2009, 09:56 AM report to moderator
4656_1105780456589_1589123784_30248503_5726170_n_thumb

no there not avalible for milwaukee yet!!!! AHH!!!

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on May 30, 2009, 10:15 AM report to moderator
Th_th03_1__thumb

I’m really happy that my theatre is one of the ones that I can buy tickets from but there are no midnight showings…maybe there will be later????

Posted by ღ Courtney {R0aR} ღ on May 30, 2009, 11:04 AM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

No midnight showings in southern california??

Posted by holeysaintgeorge on May 30, 2009, 11:22 AM report to moderator
Daniel_and_lorenzo_-_holding_the_equus_broadway_bear__thumb

I bought my tickets yesterday!! The IMAX tickets are not on sale yet so I have another alert for those, but at least I have tickets for opening weekend. I’m so excited!

Posted by mariapotter on May 30, 2009, 11:31 AM report to moderator
Toby_metal_thumb

I have always waited for the noon showing the day of the release, never waited in line and always had the theater pretty much to myself, patience pays off =)
(this is of course when they release them on a weekday when school is in …)

Posted by splinch on May 30, 2009, 11:49 AM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

none available here, yet (I’m near Boston), but I’m all set up for the fan alert!

Erin

Posted by Rin68nyr on May 30, 2009, 05:44 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

yeah i got my tickets! hooray! lol no midnight show for dallas/ftw area? i didn’t see anything. but. i’m still happy about getting my tickets.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on May 30, 2009, 06:55 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

AWESUM!! cool! im already planning my trip 2 the movies 4 HBP!
yay, never been first comment!

I_thought_about_flying____by_siriuslyec_thumb

@ MzTrixieBlack it’s still early, the midnight tickets for both IMAX and normal theaters will probably go on sale in the next couple weeks.

Posted by PaintTheSky on May 30, 2009, 09:33 PM report to moderator
N8846922_43549767_6482_thumb

i just remembered yesterday that i need to order my tickets soon! thaks tlc for reminding me again :D

Posted by avrenim [WBM!] on May 30, 2009, 11:07 PM report to moderator
Poa105_thumb

Hmm, wonder if they’ll be an alert for my area? we’re kinda out in the middle of nowhere :(

Posted by Lucilla{ROAR!!} on May 30, 2009, 11:13 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait to see the movie!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on May 31, 2009, 01:58 AM report to moderator

"Arthur, is that you?"[br]"Yes," came Mr. Weasley's weary voice. "But I would say that even if I were a Death Eater, dear. Ask the question!"[br]"Oh, honestly..."[br]"Molly!"[br]"All right, all right... What is your dearest ambition?"[br]"To find out how

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014