Trio Present New Clip From Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince at MTV Awards

HBP Film
May 31, 2009, 09:51 PM

The Trio of Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Rupert Grint (Ron) and Emma Watson (Hermione) introduced a new clip from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince tonight at the MTV awards. The clip was the Pensieve scene, involving a younger Dumbledore (Michael Gambon) and his visit to the Orphanage where he meets a young Tom Riddle. Update:Thanks to Stephanie, Our Order partner Rupert Grint.net has it here, or now in high quality via the Official MTV website, enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Ahh_thumb

I ust seen it! I can’t wait for the movie to come out!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on May 31, 2009, 09:52 PM report to moderator
Jd_thumb

I have to say that I do not like the new pensieve…. Everything else looks cool though.

Posted by hp_flower {WBM} on May 31, 2009, 09:53 PM report to moderator
Squee_thumb

I caught the end of it…need the online link now!! 44 days 3 hours, 8 minutes…..

Posted by Kismatt on May 31, 2009, 09:54 PM report to moderator
Daniel_and_lorenzo_-_holding_the_equus_broadway_bear__thumb

Saw it on youtube about 30 minutes ago. I’m DVRing the awards so I can watch it later. Thank God for DVR so I don’t have to watch the whole silly awards show.

Posted by mariapotter on May 31, 2009, 09:55 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I think I was like kissing the tv screen because I was so excited :) I love how the trio presented the award! Emma looks really pretty and Rupert looked hot like always! *sigh

July needs to come right NOW!

Posted by Christine on May 31, 2009, 10:04 PM report to moderator
Normal_books_chapterart_dh_017_thumb

I thought it was ok, i wish we saw more though. I’m soooo excited for the movie!!!

Posted by ErinV*Roar* on May 31, 2009, 10:07 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_thumb

GAH!! I couldn’t see it and all the vids on YouTube were taken down!!

Posted by tubaturtle on May 31, 2009, 10:10 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

i missed it! but i’m sure it’ll come back on. :]

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on May 31, 2009, 10:11 PM report to moderator
Leakypic_thumb

Here is a good quality one

Posted by DylanAqua on May 31, 2009, 10:14 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I’ve watched it now four times and it reminds me so much of watching OotP in the theaters. I get all excited inside because it’s so dark and intense. Ahhhh! I’ll be shaking just like how I was shaking during Order. Haha. HBP will be the best one yet :)

Posted by Christine on May 31, 2009, 10:16 PM report to moderator
76234_1490362014606_1100640100_31136626_1593032_n_thumb

Better one!!

Posted by oOo Vetty oOo [ROAR] iL0VESEAMUS on May 31, 2009, 10:18 PM report to moderator

Cool clip!! can’t wait for the movie, now I want to see it even more!

Posted by Stephanie on May 31, 2009, 10:27 PM report to moderator

now online in youtube! =)
the page is:

bye!!

Posted by sabrina_girl_hp on May 31, 2009, 10:53 PM report to moderator
Iconator_1219385d1bc508ea565d4c902a6f052d_thumb

AWESOME!

Posted by Kara000 ~ROAR~ on May 31, 2009, 10:59 PM report to moderator
Thecave_thumb

T-Vey I agree. That scene felt really choppy. We know there’s more to that scene because we saw it in the first trailer. In fact, don’t waist your time watching it guys, just go look at the first teaser. As for what dumbledore is flicking away, I think he’s actually motioning for the candles in the back to dim down. Pretty disappointing, but that’s MTV for you.

Posted by mollywobble on May 31, 2009, 11:08 PM report to moderator

"Er -- d'you want to come into Hogsmeade with me on Valentine's [br]Day?"[br]"Oooh, yes!" [Cho] said, blushing crimson and beaming at him.[br]"Right... well... that's settled, then," said Harry...

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014