New Snape, Dumbledore, Harry Potter Standees, New Messenger Bags from Hot Topic and More

HBP Film
June 12, 2009, 09:02 AM

Ever just want to hang out with Snape? Well now you can, thanks to the new character standees now available at the WB Harry Potter shop. Standing just over 6 feet tall is this cardboard cutout of Alan Rickman as Snape, or this of Michael Gambon as Professor Albus Dumbledore. Also available is this  5 foot 6 inch cutout of actor Dan Radcliffe as Harry Potter. Be sure to check out too the new Half-Blood Prince group poster, here.

Finally, Hot Topic continues to unveil their new Harry Potter line. Today they have added several new bags, including a Gryffindor Quidditch Bludgers bag, a vivid Gryffindor colors striped Hogwarts Messenger Bag, a white Hogwarts wallet and a bright red Gryffindor Shield Tshirt. You can see their entire line to date via this link, with much more due over the coming days and weeks before the release of the film next month.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Juliard_emily_browning_thumb

That means that the cutouts Snape can sleep under my sheets with my Half-Blood Prince Snape poster and I!

Posted by Hands Up For Detention With Snape on June 12, 2009, 09:28 AM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

Cool …

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on June 12, 2009, 09:55 AM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

Love the group poster!

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on June 12, 2009, 09:56 AM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

The cast shirt is pretty cool.. But I’m still waiting for more Slytherin items!

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on June 12, 2009, 09:59 AM report to moderator

That Snape stand up has been around for a while. Looks like Snape from one of the earlier movies, doesn’t it? At least it looks a lot like one I’ve seen listed on Amazon previously…

Why isn’t Snape included in the group poster? It’s the “Half-Blood Prince” after all!

Posted by sindie11 on June 12, 2009, 10:26 AM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

i don’t like the poster its fug…i really like the bludger bag! reaaaallly cute!

I like the Quidditch Bag. I might be interested in the cut outs of the characters if I could find a life size Dobby on eBay to go with them.

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on June 12, 2009, 10:39 AM report to moderator
Malfoy_avatar_thumb

So, maybe they could do a shirt with the ring with the resurection stone? Or just make the ring. Ha ha.
I do like the sword shirt, though.

Posted by Hydrus on June 12, 2009, 11:06 AM report to moderator
N1585320109_30028278_6922_thumb

Also, Hot Topic NEEDS MOAR SLYTHERIN STUFF.

Posted by Kelsey on June 12, 2009, 11:50 AM report to moderator
9013438_thumb

I really like the Hogwarts tote, I finally stopped getting updates from Hot Topic, I figured, I am fixing to have a baby, maybe I am too old to be looking at clothes at Hot Topic, lol, but the bag, the bag is cute!

Posted by carebie on June 12, 2009, 12:13 PM report to moderator
Hpg05_thumb

For god …. the one who does not love a snape in his room?? o …. I want jajajajaaj … brilliant this one the figure …. and the poster … thank you TLC:)

Posted by potterrock on June 12, 2009, 01:04 PM report to moderator
Without_you__snape_face_shot__copy_thumb

I want a cardboard cutout of Severus Snape! I would probably buy it, but if I do my brothers and sisters would ruin it! :(

Ohh! HotTopic! My favorite store! And the only store I shop at anymore! My sister is planing on taking me there today! So maybe I will be able to buy some Harry Potter stuff while I am there! _

Posted by Questyourdreams on June 12, 2009, 01:28 PM report to moderator
Img_7118_thumb

Ravenclaws are always left out. I want a Ravenclaw bag! Luna’s in this movie, so there should be some Claw stuff.

Posted by gooseywizard on June 12, 2009, 01:43 PM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

i need some more harry potter fan merchandise man. im thinking i might have to take a visit to hot topic…

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on June 12, 2009, 01:49 PM report to moderator
Doctor_who_5_thumb

Life sized Snape – scary!

Posted by I've got a theory... *ROAR* on June 12, 2009, 03:04 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Ron, we're supposed to show the first years where to go!"[br]"Oh yeah," said Ron, who had obviously forgotten. "Hey -- hey you lot! Midgets!"[br][i]"Ron!"[/i][br]"Well, they are, they're titchy..."[br]"I know, but you can't call them midgets..."