New Snape, Dumbledore, Harry Potter Standees, New Messenger Bags from Hot Topic and More

HBP Film
June 12, 2009, 09:02 AM

Ever just want to hang out with Snape? Well now you can, thanks to the new character standees now available at the WB Harry Potter shop. Standing just over 6 feet tall is this cardboard cutout of Alan Rickman as Snape, or this of Michael Gambon as Professor Albus Dumbledore. Also available is this  5 foot 6 inch cutout of actor Dan Radcliffe as Harry Potter. Be sure to check out too the new Half-Blood Prince group poster, here.

Finally, Hot Topic continues to unveil their new Harry Potter line. Today they have added several new bags, including a Gryffindor Quidditch Bludgers bag, a vivid Gryffindor colors striped Hogwarts Messenger Bag, a white Hogwarts wallet and a bright red Gryffindor Shield Tshirt. You can see their entire line to date via this link, with much more due over the coming days and weeks before the release of the film next month.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Small_wizard_rock_page_logo_thumb

Oh dear!! I fear too many people will be buying and enjoying the life sized Snape!! Ucch! So wrong!

Posted by Neil in Scotland * ROAR! * on June 12, 2009, 03:34 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

yeah! what’s up with Ravenclaws being left out? i want some cool stuff i mean, Luna is pretty cool. geez. :]

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on June 12, 2009, 04:24 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Wow, those standees are awesome and their going fast on the website! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 12, 2009, 04:59 PM report to moderator
2009-06-20-230455_thumb

I remember when Hot Topic had stuff for all 4 Houses. Now it’s all Gryffindor or Slytherin. :(

Posted by librophilia on June 12, 2009, 07:12 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Cool!!! Really Excellent!!!

18171450px-ginny_weasley_thumb

I wished they carried more HP merchandise at other stores… It’s too hard to find.

Posted by PotterFan-Man on June 12, 2009, 08:45 PM report to moderator

Oooh, a life-size Snape!!! Yummie. I want one. Let the Lord be with the people at my local Movie Theatre, because if I see one, I’ll really, really want it and the Snape poster.

Posted by Leslie33 on June 12, 2009, 08:50 PM report to moderator

Wow. :o

Posted by Mairéad on June 12, 2009, 09:21 PM report to moderator
Wsnape_thumb

Okay, I so want that Snape cutout, even if it’s a bit “stalkerish”. I mean, my best friend in high school had one of James Dean – it’s the same thing, right? lol – My question is, though, how the heck do they ship something like that? I would love to see my UPS man carrying a 6ft cardboard Snape under his arm!

Posted by AlwaysSS on June 12, 2009, 09:34 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I could have alot of fun, propping Snape up in unexpected places to scare my roommates. The guy I live with already has a Bruce Forsythe cardboard cut out and I can’t tell you the amount of times I’ve found it in my bed or in the shower. It scares me. This is a genius idea

Posted by KiwiMcI on June 12, 2009, 09:41 PM report to moderator
N1489362413_9748_thumb

I want one of those Hot Topic t-shirts! Why don’t they have a store here?!

Posted by Daniela [WBM] on June 12, 2009, 09:46 PM report to moderator
Juliard_emily_browning_thumb

I wonder if the cast shops are Hot Topic. That’d be hilarious to see Alan Rickman walking by wearing a Hufflepuff jacket! HA!

Or if they had cutouts of themselves…..hee hee!

Posted by Hands Up For Detention With Snape on June 12, 2009, 09:53 PM report to moderator
Jneville_thumb

Now i know that Trey Parker and Matt Stone were right in that South Park Episode… all the things i saw by Hot Topic are a softer version of an emo style.
I feel lucky in Italy there aren’t hot topic stores…

Posted by thallo on June 12, 2009, 09:57 PM report to moderator
Jneville_thumb

and this shopping mania… i prefer being instead that having

Posted by thallo on June 12, 2009, 09:58 PM report to moderator
Juliard_emily_browning_thumb

Dang it, that should have been “cast shops AT Hot Topic”. Sorry!

Posted by Hands Up For Detention With Snape on June 12, 2009, 10:08 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"D'you think your father and I would've lain down and taken orders from an old hag like Umbridge?"