Jessie Cave to Return as Lavender Brown for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DH Film
June 15, 2009, 08:12 PM

The July issue of Tatler Magazine contains a new interview with actress Jessie Cave and her role as Lavender Brown in the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Thanks to Jessie Cave.com you can see the interview here (photo here), and recounts her final audition for the part : For the final audition I was kitted out in Hogwarts uniform and driven in a golf- buggy to the Gryffindor common room. I had to improvise in front of a room full of people with Rupert and a paper biscuit for half an hour.’  The article also notes she will be returning to the part in the final film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two. Readers will recall that Lavender fought with the DA during the Battle of Hogwarts, and fell from a balcony.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

34331_403384892123_513332123_4458541_4799967_n__3__thumb

Thats cool!! Also Mugglenet are reporting that Simon McBurney has been cast as Kreacher. I assume its just to provide the voice.

Posted by potter2005 on June 17, 2009, 04:24 AM report to moderator
Rupert_icon_thumb

niceeee it says jessie cave has a crush on rupert…LOL….that would be cute if they went out…but I like hermione and ron better than lavender and ron!

Posted by megan_702*ROAR* on June 17, 2009, 04:35 AM report to moderator
Dailyprophet_thumb

I like how they keep all the actors :)
And from what I’ve seen I think she’s a good Lavender :)

but… crush on Rupert??! WTF?! :D

Posted by Ravonja [WBM♥] on June 17, 2009, 05:51 AM report to moderator
Yuleball29wd_thumb

Yay! I really like her as Lavender (;

Posted by Half-blood Princess on June 17, 2009, 07:43 AM report to moderator
_100x100___9__thumb

Jessie Cave is awesome actress!

Posted by Ria on June 17, 2009, 07:46 AM report to moderator
008_thumb

Jessie is perfect for Lavendar!! I cant wait to see her in half- blood prince!

Posted by TaylerWeasley on June 17, 2009, 11:05 AM report to moderator
008_thumb

Jessie is perfect for Lavendar!! I cant wait to see her in half- blood prince!

Posted by TaylerWeasley on June 17, 2009, 11:05 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Hm… Do you think this is Rita Skeeta writing this or does she actually have a crush on him?

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on June 17, 2009, 02:01 PM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

Sounds like they’re bringing everybody back for the Battle of Hogwarts, even Prof. Sprout and her mandrakes! Awesome!!! :-D

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on June 17, 2009, 02:03 PM report to moderator

Since I haven’t seen her as Lavender yet I won’t get excited. But I am happy they’re including that character in the final movie.

Posted by Broomsnitch on June 18, 2009, 03:19 AM report to moderator

She fits what I thought Lavender would look like.

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on June 20, 2009, 10:13 PM report to moderator

Fred swept the hat onto his head, beaming. For a second he merely looked rather stupid, then both hat and head vanished.[br]Several girls screamed, but everyone else roared with laughter.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014