Trio to Guest on Rove Live July 6 in Australia

HBP Film
June 19, 2009, 05:16 PM

As a follow to the post below regarding the news of Harry Potter cast members making TV appearances to promote Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, we have another to add to the list. The Trio of Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Rupert Grint (Ron) and Emma Watson (Hermione) are due to appear on Australian talk show Rove Live July 6th. We do not know if the show is to be a taped satellite appearance or what all this may involve, and we will update with more on that when we can.

Thanks BLToaster!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Normal_hp_actors_thumb

Since I don’t have Rove, I’ll have to wait for youtube I suppose,

Posted by CandyCane2304 on June 19, 2009, 05:24 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Cool! However, I’ll have to watch it on YouTube as I’m in the UK! :)

Still, any Harry Potter news is good news! I’m not complaining!

Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I do wonder how the trio handles the media blitz that it must undertake with each movie that is released. It is certain that with each interview they make, reporters ask the same question so often that they just regurgitate a contrived answer without even thinking about it.

Posted by Kirk on June 19, 2009, 06:21 PM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

awesome! Rove is awesome…glad i’m australian now :D haha

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on June 19, 2009, 06:24 PM report to moderator
Hp_ravenclaw_thumb

Finally! Something for Australians! If it wasn’t for the Wagga Wagga Werewolf we’d have nothing going on here at all!

Posted by Verity Weasley on June 19, 2009, 06:45 PM report to moderator
Mkdrrgjkjlfmjixx51kneg_thumb

Rove normally does live via sattellite – thanks for the heads up Leaky I never would have watched it otherwise!

Posted by Dragongirl on June 19, 2009, 08:28 PM report to moderator
Order_of_the_phoenix__3__thumb

hopefully the reports or show host will ask new, refreshing questions

Posted by kingdom on June 19, 2009, 08:33 PM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

awesome

Posted by placebowiz on June 19, 2009, 09:05 PM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

awesome

Posted by placebowiz on June 19, 2009, 09:05 PM report to moderator
295565_thumb

awesome, I can’t wiat to see

Posted by soso on June 19, 2009, 09:25 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

SQUEE! ALL OF THEM? usually only Dan is on Rove – OMG!

Posted by Kamidee {ROAR!} [TZS] on June 19, 2009, 09:38 PM report to moderator

Oh thank god! I just put in a request for tickets! I so hope I get them. However, I think it’ll be the 5th, not the 6th, as it’s a Sunday.

Posted by Flourished Blot on June 19, 2009, 10:18 PM report to moderator
Untitled-1_thumb

Sweet :) Aussie news. It’ll be nice to see em in a sort of relaxed interview. I hope they stay around for the whole show on the couches.

Posted by Crom on June 19, 2009, 10:49 PM report to moderator
Tardis_thumb

Yay. Australians can now have some Harry Potter news of their own. This is so exciting. I am so going to watch it. I am proud to be Australian.

Posted by Mr. Ollivander on June 20, 2009, 12:31 AM report to moderator
Iconator_1219385d1bc508ea565d4c902a6f052d_thumb

OH Yay Dan Rad is always soo funny on Rove. Now we get the trio. Ahh this is why we are the lucky country

Posted by Kara000 ~ROAR~ on June 20, 2009, 01:09 AM report to moderator

"...I remembered the most unusual form your Patronus took, when it charged Mr. Malfoy down at your Quidditch match against Ravenclaw. You know, Harry, in a way, you did see your father last night... You found him inside yourself."