Amortentia! It's a Cauldron Full of New Shirts for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince at WBShop.com

HBP Film
June 20, 2009, 02:18 PM

Love is the air...or Amortentia is as there are a whole host of new shirts for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince available via WBShop.com including ones celebrating that magical love potion. As seen here, complete with a bubbling Cauldron, there is a purple Amortensia Shirt (womens fitted) and the artistic version, womens fitted here. Also new are:

Levicorpius Womens Fitted! Featuring the spell, also on the back are the words written upside on the bottom 'Now you can read this" (Adult Standard here)
Property of the Half-Blood Prince (Jr Womens fitted, adult standard) As written inside the book
Sectumsempra!
The Cave
Ravenclaw Shield Shirt
Slytherin Shield Shirt
Gryffindor Shield Shirt
Grey Hogwarts Crest fitted womens
Black Hogwarts Crest shirt

Also over at HotTopic there is even more new HBP products than what we reported just several days ago. Now available is a Dan Radcliffe as Harry "negative" white tee, reversible hoodies: Slytherin, Gryffindor black, Gryffindor Striped and Slytherin Sheild shirt. More will continued to be revealed in the coming days, stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Great!!!

Img_4556_thumb

Yay Slytherin shirt in men’s sizes

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 21, 2009, 07:35 AM report to moderator
1930 Points

Yesss. If only my parents would let me buy ANOTHER hp t-shirt :/ haha.

Posted by felixfelicis11 on June 21, 2009, 08:39 AM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

I actually have a hot topic harry potter shopping list now, which goes something like – The slytherin shield shirt, the hogwarts v neck top, the slytherin hoodie, and the group poster. I haven’t even looked at the WBShop yet, I fear by the time I save up all the money for this stuff we’ll be hearing about DH merch not HBP stuff!

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on June 21, 2009, 08:49 AM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on June 21, 2009, 08:50 AM report to moderator
Order_of_the_phoenix__3__thumb

woo! more Gryffindor stuff! definitely picking up the new Gyrffindor hoodie next time i’m at HotTopic

Posted by kingdom on June 21, 2009, 09:28 AM report to moderator
Order_of_the_phoenix__3__thumb

more merch to buy! =D

Posted by kingdom on June 21, 2009, 09:29 AM report to moderator

I just might need to order some of these. :]

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on June 21, 2009, 10:31 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

I want the amortentia shirt <3

Posted by Lady of the Lake on June 21, 2009, 12:43 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

@Serpensortia
I have a similar shopping list ;)

Posted by Lady of the Lake on June 21, 2009, 12:44 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_thumb

I think we need to tell WB that there IS a fourth Hogwarts house called Hufflepuff and our colors are black and yellow with a badger.

Posted by tubaturtle on June 21, 2009, 04:25 PM report to moderator
Goldfishjpg_thumb

The black Hogwarts Crest shirt is just…EPIC.

Posted by OrangeOldfish on June 21, 2009, 06:46 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! i <3 the bag and the hoodies!! exept which one should i buy?? syltherin or gryffindor? the green one is AWESUM but im gryffindor. i <3 the hooded cardigan!

Avatar_hp_thumb

Cool ….. finally a Ravenclaw thing but I feel really bad for the Hufflepuffs. :’(

I totally understand the Hufflepuff frustration, but it would also be great if there were more shirts actually in kids’ sizes! I mean, I know it’s an adult phenomenon, too, but there are only THREE kids’ shirts in the WB shop, and one of them is only available in XL!

Posted by AudreyKate on June 22, 2009, 01:01 AM report to moderator