Dumbledore's Pensieve Scene Airs During NBC's "Merlin"

HBP Film
June 21, 2009, 08:40 PM

As promised there was a preview of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince during NBC's broadcast of "Merlin." Unfortunately, it was the previously released Pensieve scene where Dumbledore travels to the Orphanage to meet young Tom Riddle. In case you missed it earlier this month, the direct download links for the scene, including in High Definition, can be found here.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be released on July 15.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

1930 Points

Already seen it! Grrr!

Posted by felixfelicis11 on June 21, 2009, 08:43 PM report to moderator
1930 Points

Yes, I’m actually enjoying Merlin so far, so that makes up for the lame clip.

Posted by felixfelicis11 on June 21, 2009, 08:46 PM report to moderator
Cimg2812_thumb

Yep.. love it when they hype it up as exclusive.. get our hopes up and just slash it when it’s the same clip. It’s actually quite annoying and a poor use of tactics to get people to watch a new show.

Posted by ericaeeks on June 21, 2009, 08:47 PM report to moderator
Cimg2812_thumb

I agree, atleast Merlin is a decent show. So it’s not a complete waste of time.

Posted by ericaeeks on June 21, 2009, 08:48 PM report to moderator
Iconator_bbbb8eef21ce737d6ed5a476a38b6d1c_1__thumb

Whoever decided to show this preview should be shot!!!! Why not show a clip of the Attack on the Burrow??? That at least will give viewers who saw this same clip on the MTV Movie Awards more motivation to go out and see the movie!!!! God, I hate people!!!!

Posted by Bellatrix1Fan on June 21, 2009, 08:54 PM report to moderator
Normal_hp_actors_thumb

I’m glad I’m liking Merlin so far, that’s the only good thing about it right now. Oh well three more weeks and we can see the whole thing.

Posted by CandyCane2304 on June 21, 2009, 09:21 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

glad it wasn’t new as i didn’t watch Merlin

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 21, 2009, 09:23 PM report to moderator
Emma-vs-01_copy_thumb

What Christine said =)

I don’t want to be too spoiled even though I don’t mind when we get new footage. =)

Posted by Leo_Lovegood on June 21, 2009, 09:25 PM report to moderator
Bild2_thumb

:D I’ve seen it already, Tom looks really cute.

Posted by ClariceCuri on June 21, 2009, 09:33 PM report to moderator
4pchrmb_thumb

How many people are going to see the movie? I haven’t seen a HP movie in theaters since Prisoner of Azkaban.

Posted by lupinwandcaster on June 21, 2009, 09:34 PM report to moderator
4pchrmb_thumb

Wow, lots of people in different countries!

Posted by lupinwandcaster on June 21, 2009, 10:01 PM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

Ugg…I was so excited for the new clip and then we’ve already seen it…
Oh well. Movie in less than a month!

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on June 21, 2009, 10:17 PM report to moderator

Whoever was put in charge of promoting the movie is doing a horrific job.

WB I AM DISAPPOINT.

Posted by Lily Phoenix on June 21, 2009, 10:42 PM report to moderator

I thought the show (Merlin) was a bit stupid, but I’ll probably keep watching it. I enjoyed seeing the HBP commerical even though I’d seen it before. That kid is really creepy!

Posted by SybilT on June 21, 2009, 10:53 PM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

i am so proud of myself, but i didnt watch this when it first came out, and im not watching it now. tralier are one thing, where we see a second of one clip and then jump to another, but this is too much like seeing the legit movie ya know? ah well not too much longer

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on June 21, 2009, 11:50 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

[i]"Prefect...[/i] ickle Ronnie the prefect..."[br]"Oh, Mum's going to be revolting," groaned George, thrusting the prefect badge back at Ron as though it might contaminate him.