New Video: Full Weasleys Wheezes Scene and Phelps Interview from Blue Peter

HBP Film
June 23, 2009, 04:33 PM

Earlier today TLC first told you about the new clip that was shown today from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince featuring Weasley Wheezes. Thanks to TLC reader Will we can see the clip here via Youtube, plus the portion of the show featuring James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George) as it aired today on BBC's Blue Peter. Viewers in the UK can access the video via the BBC website here.

Thanks so much Will and all who owled!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

cool!!!

Better have a look at this

Posted by Pallargast on June 23, 2009, 04:43 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

AHH! I know I should wait for the full film… but I CANT HELP IT! I LOVE WWW!

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on June 23, 2009, 04:53 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

wish we could see a longer clip. Ah 23 days people!! 23 DAYS! Bloody feels like a lifetime

Posted by KiwiMcI on June 23, 2009, 04:54 PM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

It’s not much.. just 10 seconds… but it is great!!

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on June 23, 2009, 05:01 PM report to moderator
Dailyprophet_thumb

Yessssss :)

Posted by Ravonja [WBM♥] on June 23, 2009, 05:04 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

Gave in. yeah, that was a REaLLY short clip…not as scary as I thought at all. Too brief to be spoilerific.

Posted by eiVega on June 23, 2009, 05:05 PM report to moderator
Kit_thumb

Oh darn I blinked. Missed it. lol

Posted by Fereverto on June 23, 2009, 05:19 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

That footage is just hilarious! I absolutely love the Weasley twins.

Posted by Kirk on June 23, 2009, 05:24 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lp9f45jqbm1r0sjoeo1_500_large_thumb

that made my day. glad it was short, so i don’t feel like i betrayed myself to much by watching yet another spoiler=p

Posted by aval on June 23, 2009, 05:27 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Hilarious!!! I love the interaction with Ron! “How much?”…. “5 Galleons!”…“but I’m your brother!”…..“Right, then 10 Galleons!”

Posted by cghambright on June 23, 2009, 05:31 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

cute

Posted by Lady of the Lake on June 23, 2009, 06:01 PM report to moderator
Me_edit_thumb

SWEETNESS!!!

Posted by kraamerXmich ♠{WBM}♠ [Pigeon] on June 23, 2009, 06:48 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I love this!!! I’m so happy, I can’t wait for the movie!!!!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on June 23, 2009, 07:07 PM report to moderator

Haha! I’m glad they didn’t take out the twins for this film, they’re so funny! I love the Weasleys…. :D

Posted by Sarah on June 23, 2009, 07:26 PM report to moderator

"Wangoballwime?"[br]"Sorry?" said Cho.[br]"D'you -- d'you want to go to the ball with me?" said Harry. Why did he have to go red now? [i]Why?[/i]