First Five Minutes of Half-Blood Prince Released in Germany

HBP Film
June 26, 2009, 12:00 PM

Heads up! The first five minutes of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince are now online. Seen here via Videoload in Germany, you need to register then access where it says "Exklusive"  to watch the first five minutes of the film. If someone can capture this please owl us with more. SPOILERS AHOY!

Thanks so much to Christian from HarryPotterXperts.De!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

250px-youre-a-wizard

Oh no! I don’t want to hang myself on that First Five Minutes of the movie, i will definitely watch it on the theaters… =)

Posted by EnricoDc on June 26, 2009, 12:08 PM report to moderator

I agree, much better to wait for the entire thing ! :’D

Posted by Lori Longbottom [OTC!] on June 26, 2009, 12:15 PM report to moderator

no. I mustn’t. I’ve waited this long, i can wait 3 more weeks.

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on June 26, 2009, 12:17 PM report to moderator
Safe_image_thumb

I try but i just saw diff. clips

Posted by Picazo on June 26, 2009, 12:18 PM report to moderator
Img_2773_-_version_2_thumb

I wanted to watch it but can’t read the registration page :(
lol

Posted by Jeff on June 26, 2009, 12:19 PM report to moderator
Leakypic_thumb

You guys are insane, I’m WATCHING IT!

Posted by DylanAqua on June 26, 2009, 12:23 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

i want to see it but i can’t seem to navigate the german site! i don’t read german!

Posted by HollyHogwarts *Roar* on June 26, 2009, 12:25 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

im not going to watch it i dont want to… its too much.

Posted by Horcruxalej on June 26, 2009, 12:29 PM report to moderator
Lianne_2_thumb

I caved. I didn’t even give myself time to think. I caved!

Posted by ane_drew on June 26, 2009, 12:37 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I watched two minutes…it’s BRILLIANT!! But I won’t watch anymore…I won’t. It goes by really fast, so I wonder if it’s the whole 5 minutes?

Posted by cghambright on June 26, 2009, 12:38 PM report to moderator

If you’re worried about watching it, don’t be — it’s hardly a spoiler. We’ve seen pretty much all of this footage in trailers and previews and things already.

Posted by runaroundkid on June 26, 2009, 12:38 PM report to moderator
Mewebcam_thumb

I registered but when i clic where it says exclusive it shows like previews of the film not the first 5 min?

Posted by MarianaSP on June 26, 2009, 12:38 PM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

OMG! OMG! This is soooo awesome beyond awesome!!! screams

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on June 26, 2009, 12:38 PM report to moderator

Wow, I didn’t like the editing in this at all. :-S

Posted by Mountain Violet on June 26, 2009, 12:42 PM report to moderator
Mypicture_thumb

horas1 thats a little harsh. I believe this was legit released and not stolen or anything. Leaky Cauldron doesn’t support spoilers of books or putting the entire books or movies online. This is the first 5 minutes- a teaser if you will to get people excited about the upcoming movie.

Posted by snapsforsnape [FTC!] on June 26, 2009, 12:43 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

Though he knew perfectly well that Percy was highly ambitious, Harry's impression was that Percy had not made a great success of his first job at the Ministry of Magic. Percy had committed the fairly large oversight of failing to notice that his boss was