New Footage of McGonagall, Lavender Brown and More in New Feature from Yahoo Movies UK

HBP Film
June 27, 2009, 05:31 PM

Now that we are back online, we have much to catch up on. First, Yahoo movies UK released a new featurette on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. While it starts out very similar to other previews released recently, the middle of the piece contains many new scenes including a look at Professor McGonagall (Dame Maggie Smith) as well as more with Lavender Brown (Jessie Cave), the Weasley Twins (James and Oliver Phelps) as well as more from various cast and crew. To watch, click here.

Thanks to all who owled while TLC was down, including Luna and Ivana!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Raven_avatar_thumb

Not long now!

Posted by Won_Two on June 27, 2009, 09:32 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

and we get to glimpse hermione’s slug club party dress!

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 27, 2009, 09:39 PM report to moderator

That featurette was probably my favorite trailer/featurette. It even beats the last trailer, but only because it combines most of the featurettes/TV Spots together.

Posted by Jaymie Brooks on June 27, 2009, 09:42 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Really good and funny clip! Not much longer now… :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 27, 2009, 09:48 PM report to moderator
Hpmaggie2_copy2_thumb

Awesome footage!

Posted by Headmistress LemonFaerie on June 27, 2009, 10:43 PM report to moderator
60c9c9ed966148bcbf9c4a4258e60858_1__thumb

NO NO NO THE HARRY WAITRESS SCEANE

Posted by FrancescaElle on June 27, 2009, 10:55 PM report to moderator
Eeyorescrollsparky_thumb

The more we see, the better it looks. Love the bit with McGonagall.

Posted by Eeyore on June 27, 2009, 11:56 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

LOVE this!!! I love the part with McGonagall and the part with Hermione and Lavender in the hospital wing! LOVE IT!!! I can’t wait!

Posted by cghambright on June 28, 2009, 12:13 AM report to moderator
Normal_hp_actors_thumb

I can’t watch it but all I know is that I’m amped. I have my ticket and shirt that I’m wearing to the midnight show and I can’t wait. :)

Posted by CandyCane2304 on June 28, 2009, 01:05 AM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

I really hope to see a lot of Maggie Smith in the battle at Hogwarts. She’s been so little used. I loved the scene with Harry, McGonagall, Luna, and the Carrows. And McGonagall took charge inside the castle. I hope we get to see much of it on screen.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on June 28, 2009, 01:09 AM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

Only 2 1/2 weeks left! :-D

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on June 28, 2009, 02:01 AM report to moderator
Meatstrong_thumb

looking forward to this one!!!!

Posted by theatregirl25 *ROAR* on June 28, 2009, 02:21 AM report to moderator

I usually don’t like it when they put in things that aren’t in the book, but these are funny!

Posted by danaskeeter *ROAR!* on June 28, 2009, 05:27 AM report to moderator
Cimg2812_thumb

M: “Why is it when something happens it always involves you three?!”
R: “Believe me, Professor, I’ve been asking myself that for 6 years.”

Lawl!

Posted by ericaeeks on June 28, 2009, 05:40 AM report to moderator
Cimg2812_thumb

Scuse me: R: “Believe me Professor, I’ve been asking myself the same question for 6 years”

Posted by ericaeeks on June 28, 2009, 05:42 AM report to moderator

"Oh, you don't know Potter as I do, Bellatrix," said Malfoy softly. "He has a great weakness for heroics; the Dark Lord understands this about him. [i]Now give me the prophecy, Potter."