Purchase Advance HBP Movie Tickets, Get Free ITunes Download from Soundtrack

HBP Film
June 30, 2009, 03:01 PM

Buying advance movie tickets to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince this year will come with a bonus. With a purchase of the tickets from either Movietickets.com or Fandango.com fans will receive " a free download of "Friends and Love" on iTunes.  The soundtrack by Nicholas Hooper is available on July 14th."

Related: The AP is reporting that fans can catch a screening of Half-Blood Prince when the visit Harry Potter, the Exhibit in Chicago. The Museum of Science and Industry is to "be one of just three large-format theaters nationwide to show "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" on the day of the film's world premiere, July 15. Midnight screenings of the sixth installment in the Potter movie series begin on July 15 and run through July 19. The museum will continue to show the movie several times during the day until Sept. 27. " Tickets are now available here via this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Sadly, Chicago is too far for me. I plan to buy tickets on fandango, so I will get the free download, yea!

Posted by danaskeeter *ROAR!* on June 30, 2009, 07:14 PM report to moderator
Rupert_icon_thumb

cool but i don’t think i’m going to buy it online….

Posted by megan_702*ROAR* on June 30, 2009, 07:16 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I bought my ticket yesterday =) Only 14 more days to go!

Posted by Christine on June 30, 2009, 07:23 PM report to moderator
Mendel_thumb

bought my tickets the day they went on sale…. I guess that means no free download for early birds.

Posted by maxteachLairyFights on June 30, 2009, 07:29 PM report to moderator
Draco_one_thumb

i cant wait to go adn see the sixth movie! its gonna be so awsome! the Half Blood Prince is my fav book, so i hope the movie is just as good if not better!

Posted by phoenix_girl93 on June 30, 2009, 08:25 PM report to moderator

I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW ECSTATIC I AM RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought my ticket just now for the director’s theatre at the bridge at howard hughes center!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude i am just crying with excitement 12:30 am on july 15 row e seat 6 baby here i come! squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Another Weasley on June 30, 2009, 08:49 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

I bought my tickets about 4 weeks ago already….

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 01, 2009, 01:56 AM report to moderator
4pchrmb_thumb

Should I preorder tickets? I’m debating..

Posted by lupinwandcaster on July 01, 2009, 02:37 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

yes! haha now I can get a prize w/ my tickets haha

man, I wish I was in Chicago..

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on July 01, 2009, 03:22 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I’ve already got my tickets and I’ve already pre-ordered the soundtrack. But this is still an awesome offer. It’s nice to see the promotion for HBP has kicked into gear! :D

Posted by cghambright on July 01, 2009, 03:22 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I’m so excited about the Chicago exhibit showing the movie!!! I’m going in August and I’m totally going to watch the movie again when I go!!

Posted by cghambright on July 01, 2009, 03:24 AM report to moderator
Ari_with_roses_thumb

all paid and all set… now to make a new scarf.

Posted by Amy Darlene on July 01, 2009, 03:39 AM report to moderator
Gryffindor-cat-is-not-amused_thumb

omg I’m so going to see it again at the MSI when I visit home (chicago) in august, can’t wait!!

Posted by stuckinanhpmoment on July 01, 2009, 03:46 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Hmm it says that the theater I am purchasing tickets from doesn’t participate in movietickets.com promotions :(

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on July 01, 2009, 03:59 AM report to moderator
Polarbearsv400304_thumb

what happens if i already bought tickets before they said I could get the free download?

Posted by richkid50000 on July 01, 2009, 04:10 AM report to moderator

It was a Firebolt... Its handle glittered as he picked it up. He could feel it vibrating and let go; it hung in midair, unsupported, at exactly the right height for him to mount it. His eyes moved from the golden registration number at the top of the hand