Take a Trip to Deathly Hallows Set Via Twitter and Tom Felton

DH Film
June 30, 2009, 07:54 PM

In a surprise for his many followers, actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) has announced via his official Twitter that he will be giving us a glimpse of the scene at Leavesden Studios in England where filming is underway for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Tom issued this message: "Tomorow I'll take you round the studios with me(via twiiter : )early start though, 6 o clock .Can't post pics though : ( sorry sound good? X"  You can follow Tom via his official Twitter at this link  Thanks Tom!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Upclose_of_me_thumb

I follow him on Twitter… thats cool that I get to follow him around the set! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 01, 2009, 01:54 AM report to moderator
4pchrmb_thumb

Why wouldn’t it be on Twitter…

Posted by lupinwandcaster on July 01, 2009, 02:38 AM report to moderator
250px-youre-a-wizard

That’s really cool. :D

Posted by EnricoDc on July 01, 2009, 02:40 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

im gonna stay up to see what he says if i can

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 01, 2009, 03:03 AM report to moderator
Lunagreen_thumb

saw that tweet and am looking forward to it…should start soon, but I will have to sleep at some point!

Posted by Flora Lovegood {<3WBM<3} on July 01, 2009, 04:49 AM report to moderator
Hbpofficiallstills102_thumb

I hate Twitter but that sound cool!

Posted by Harry Potter 4 Ever!! on July 01, 2009, 08:12 AM report to moderator
Hbpofficiallstills102_thumb

Oh I had first post!

Posted by Harry Potter 4 Ever!! on July 01, 2009, 08:12 AM report to moderator
34331_403384892123_513332123_4458541_4799967_n__3__thumb

Thats great but its a shame its such an early start.

Posted by potter2005 on July 01, 2009, 08:22 AM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

I wonder though, I run at ET, and I’m not so sure about the time differences, is it early or is it later?

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on July 01, 2009, 11:34 AM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on July 01, 2009, 11:35 AM report to moderator

I love how he makes smilies. It makes me love him even more than I already do.

Don’t worry Tom, I’m okay with waking up at 6 o’clock for you! I’d stay up all night with you if I had the chance. <333

Posted by Jaymie Brooks on July 01, 2009, 11:41 AM report to moderator
N1489362413_9748_thumb

That’s nice! I really like they way WB is using social networks to get publicity for this movies.

Posted by Daniela [WBM] on July 01, 2009, 11:54 AM report to moderator
Php01_thumb

they are about 5 hours ahead of NY in London.. so it would be about 1am our time.. and then I guess 10pm for the other side of the US.. go thing about Twitter is its still on the feed and you can catch up when you get to it :)

Posted by Tonks_charms on July 01, 2009, 12:05 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Tweet tweet!

Posted by Won_Two on July 01, 2009, 03:24 PM report to moderator
Before_qudditch_thumb

i follow him already

Posted by TasyaWeasley on July 01, 2009, 04:34 PM report to moderator

"Mr. Malfoy states that he was standing talking to Weasley, when a large amount of mud hit him in the back of the head. How do you think that could have happened?"[br]Harry tried to look mildly surprised.[br]"I don't know, Professor."