Dan Radcliffe Talks Filming Nagini Scene at Godric's Hollow for Deathly Hallows

Radcliffe
July 10, 2009, 05:25 PM

Actor Dan Radcliffe was a guest on Live with Regis and Kelly talk show this morning where he discussed recent filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. In the interview which you can watch here in our galleries, Dan stated he had been filming recently several weeks ago a scene where he has to fight Nagini the snake. Readers will recall of course these are the dramatic events that take place over Christmas at Godric's Hollow with Bathilda Bagshot.

A reminder that Emma Watson will be a guest on Regis Monday morning.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Slyth2_thumb

cant wait for deathly hallows!! :)

Posted by NoeLover42 on July 10, 2009, 05:32 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

What?! They did that already?! Oh god…

Posted by Mr. Brightside on July 10, 2009, 05:39 PM report to moderator
Hangin__out_at_the_game_-_small_thumb

Wow, they are really moving along!!

Posted by potter_mom_in_GA on July 10, 2009, 05:43 PM report to moderator
Lucius_thumb

@Mr. brightside – they probably are skipping around a lot. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Battle of Hogwarts was one of the first things they did.

Posted by Lucius malfoy7 on July 10, 2009, 05:44 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

Dan always so excited. he’s adorable! I really like his hair. I didn’t like his hair in OOTP and HBP. now is more Harry like,which is important to me at least.

and what about “Unscripted”?

Posted by Matea on July 10, 2009, 05:49 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I like Dan’s hair here too. it looks more like Harry’s untidy mop, and less like his own. The Deathly Hllows are going to be so cool! I have my tickets to see half Blood Prince, and can hardly wait.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 10, 2009, 05:58 PM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

OMG..this is so exiting!!!!

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on July 10, 2009, 05:58 PM report to moderator
Thumb_thumb

So happy this is in the Leaky Gallery so quickly. Great for those of us who have to work and can’t see it live! Have to agree that Dan is adorable.

Posted by Rosemunde on July 10, 2009, 06:00 PM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

OMG..this is so exiting!!!!

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on July 10, 2009, 06:00 PM report to moderator

wooah.
they’re speedy about all this.
and @lucius malfoy7- the battle is actually going to be filmed this autumn. key cast members have reported themselves filming at those times.
:].

Posted by john-robert. on July 10, 2009, 06:14 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

That should be a wild scene…

Posted by Won_Two on July 10, 2009, 06:21 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Godric’s Hollow & Bathilda’s Secret are one of my favorite chapters! I can’t wait to see it on screen.

Posted by Christine on July 10, 2009, 06:28 PM report to moderator

This is great news, I’m really happy they are keeping that scene.
They should in the movieput the take when Dan got hurt, a bloody Harry fits quite well in that scene!

Posted by ethanHP on July 10, 2009, 06:30 PM report to moderator
Kaki_king_kaki_thumb

Ha ha xD
Dan is really energetic!
I couldn’t help but laugh all through that interview! xD
He’s like a toddler! x3

Posted by KarmaHunter on July 10, 2009, 06:59 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

I can’t wait for this scene, as it’s one of my favorites in the book! I’m so glad they’re keeping it! :D

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 10, 2009, 07:02 PM report to moderator

"Harry, we saw Uranus up close!" said Ron, still giggling feebly. "Get it, Harry? We saw Uranus -- ha ha ha --"[br]A bubble of blood grew at the corner of Ron's mouth and burst.