Video: Matt Lewis and Evanna Lynch Talk on Lion Hat, Neville and Nagini, Filming Death of Dobby, More

HBP Film
July 13, 2009, 11:37 AM

RTE has now released a delightful interview with Evanna Lynch and Matt Lewis conducted as part of the premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. In the video which you can see here, Evanna talks about the design of her fabulous Lion Hat in HBP. On the topic of Deathly Hallows,  Matt says that the scripts for the end of Deathly Hallows are underway, as he just spoke to David Yates regarding the scenes with Neville at the end of the film and gives great praise for the script of Part One with Evanna speaking on how closely the script respects the book and her filming the passing of beloved Dobby.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

its awesome that she designed her own lion!!! Killer!

Posted by Horcruxalej on July 13, 2009, 11:47 AM report to moderator
Resize2_thumb

sigh It’s not playing for me. Anyone got any ideas why? :(

Posted by Aurora_7 on July 13, 2009, 11:59 AM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

i dont want to see dobby die!!!! it was bad enough picturing it in my mind :( tears

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on July 13, 2009, 12:07 PM report to moderator

The sound played for me but then got stuck on Dobby’s death. I like that they are using lines from the book in Deathly Hallows.

Posted by Phylis {ROAR} on July 13, 2009, 12:12 PM report to moderator
Dscf0369_thumb

Excellent!!

Posted by Minerva McGonagall on July 13, 2009, 12:23 PM report to moderator

They’re sweet. I wish Luna had more scenes. I can’t wait to see Neville cut off Nagini’s head in the 8th movie.

Posted by danaskeeter *ROAR!* on July 13, 2009, 12:26 PM report to moderator

I can’t get it to play

Posted by Pallargast on July 13, 2009, 12:29 PM report to moderator
Araneus_diadematus_thumb

It requires “Real Player” to be installed… I don’t have so I can’t see!

Posted by Caracticus on July 13, 2009, 12:31 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Grrrrrr, I can’t see it either. Damn I love Evanna and Matt, as well!

Stupid laptop ….. grumbles off, muttering …..

Avatar_hp_thumb

hi

Raven_avatar_thumb

I have Real Player and it doesn’t play… Just a blank screen…

Posted by Won_Two on July 13, 2009, 01:13 PM report to moderator
Img_4954_thumb

Luna’s hat is awesome! I can’t wait for this movie!!

Posted by CrazedMuggle on July 13, 2009, 01:25 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Near the end it stops. Oh well it’s just a few seconds. They both look awesome.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on July 13, 2009, 01:36 PM report to moderator
Munster-matt_thumb

If you have problems, you can try copying and pasting this URL into RealPlayer: http://dynamic.rte.ie/av/228-2579335-320-180.smil

Posted by MattiekTLC on July 13, 2009, 01:43 PM report to moderator

Great interview….glad to see actors with more minor roles being interviewed.
And in the side bar, there was news of Daniel’s stunt double being severely injured :(

Posted by You Know Stew [ROAR!] on July 13, 2009, 01:56 PM report to moderator

"Hermione, when are you going to give up on this spew stuff?"[br]"When house-elves have decent wages and working conditions!" she hissed back.