Video of Emma Watson on Live with Regis and Kelly

Watson
July 13, 2009, 07:58 PM

As reported here previously, actress Emma Watson was to make an appearance on Live with Regis and Kelly today.  Thanks to our Order Partner Emma Watson.net, you can now watch the video here.
Update: It is also now available here in our galleries.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Harry_potter_pic_thumb

She looks great!

Posted by monicahp2009(WBM) on July 13, 2009, 08:10 PM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

She is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on July 13, 2009, 08:14 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

It was awesome. I finally woke up in time to see one of them on Regis and Kelly. She looked beautiful.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 13, 2009, 08:17 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Great interviews with the trio. I can’t wait to see the Ron/Hermione kiss. I think it’s funny that she pounced him.

Dan is just hilarious!! And I thought the part about guys wearing school uniforms does not have the same affect as girls wearing school uniforms was soo FUNNY!!

And I’m so glad Emma chose Harry Potter because Harry is definitely the sexiest one. I mean he’s brave, funny, caring, cool, and just so intriguing. Edward glitters and drives a volvo.

Posted by cghambright on July 13, 2009, 08:22 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Ooops! I definitely posted about the WRONG interview. lol. Lmao! I love how she finally gave in and answered that question that Regis has been asking her for YEARS! I can actually believe the Tom Felton crush though. He was really cute when he was younger….and now he’s sexy!

But She looked so cute! I love that whole outfit and I’m so excited to see HBP!!! Great interview!!

Posted by cghambright on July 13, 2009, 08:24 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

LOL! She had a crush on Tom! :D

Posted by Christine on July 13, 2009, 08:58 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

She looked amazing, but goodness, that’s not exactly strange, haha.

I loved it when she admitted she used to have a crush on Tom! Awwww :P

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 13, 2009, 09:03 PM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

She looks very nice and I was glad that it was a good interview. Sometimes it can become very awkward.

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on July 13, 2009, 09:05 PM report to moderator
Andysnowhead2002b1_thumb

Good interview.

Posted by Mugglejeff on July 13, 2009, 09:49 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Emma is getting quite good at these things…

Posted by Won_Two on July 13, 2009, 10:35 PM report to moderator
Tamy_129_thumb

Who wouldn´t have a crush on Tom? He is awesome! My favourite is still Rupert but Tom and his Draco condescending way are just soooo sexy and irresistible.

Posted by Tamyris on July 13, 2009, 10:39 PM report to moderator
Tamy_129_thumb

She is always so well dressed. She is so cool and her life seems to be so nice. I envy her. I actually do but I wish her the best.

Posted by Tamyris on July 13, 2009, 10:41 PM report to moderator

It was a great interview, she is always so nice on interviews

Posted by WolfyWizard on July 13, 2009, 11:36 PM report to moderator

She’s deliciously amazing and beautiful I love the way she throws back joke on David ha ha ha hmnp get that David. Way to go Emma !

Posted by harrmione55 on July 14, 2009, 12:28 AM report to moderator
Avatarrockthesoul057

Tom Felton is a hottie. haha

Posted by Britski on July 14, 2009, 01:37 AM report to moderator

"Ah, there's Penelope!" said Percy, smoothing his hair and going pink again. Ginny caught Harry's eye, and they both turned away to hide their laughter as Percy strode over to a girl with long, curly hair, walking with his chest thrown out so that she cou

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014