New Clip of Quidditch Shown During E Daily 10?

HBP Film
July 02, 2009, 12:57 AM

We are getting reports tonight that yet another clip from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince may be released. TLC reader Elizabeth writes that during tonight's E's Daily 10 a brief clip of Harry addressing the Quidditch team was shown. She writes " It was Harry with I believe Ginny standing behind/next to him. They were standing in front of a group of players on the quidditch pitch (all were wearing quidditch gear), where Harry spoke one line to the group and seemed to me like he was lecturing" the group. If anyone has any further details or captured the video please send it in! Thanks much Elizabeth!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Dobbyyoda_thumb

Horray for Quidditch!

Posted by bookishgal,OoM3,GS on July 03, 2009, 03:16 AM report to moderator
Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

i feel like i’ve seen the whole movie with all these clips and pics.

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on July 03, 2009, 03:42 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Clips are good… But the Movie is BETTER!!!

Posted by Won_Two on July 03, 2009, 04:03 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I should not want to watch it, as I have seen more than my fair share of material from the movie already, but I do, I do, I do…

Posted by Kirk on July 04, 2009, 06:28 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

More clips!

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on July 06, 2009, 02:17 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

still not watching these

Posted by KC Nox on July 09, 2009, 11:15 AM report to moderator

There was a knock on the door of their compartment and the round-faced boy Harry had passed on platform nine and threequarters came in. He looked tearful.[br] "Sorry," he said, "but have you seen a toad at all?"