New Magazine Features on Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint

HBP Film
July 02, 2009, 10:43 PM

Talk about your boys of summer! Actors Rupert Grint and Dan Radcliffe are set to be featured in two  popular magazines this summer. First, as previewed in the Telegraph (complete with a new photo), actor Rupert Grint is interviewed for the July issue of FHM magazine. In the interview Rupert discusses fame and the massive popularity of the Harry Potter films, and the impact on his life.“It’s taken me years to get used to being recognised in the street," he said. The most terrifying [thing] was when I saw a picture in a newspaper of a book-burning in America’s Bible Belt. And there was a picture of my face smouldering on top of the pyre because they thought the Harry Potter films were endorsing witchcraft. That was when it hit me how big this thing had become.”Rupert continued: "I know I could use my fame to meet women and I definitely notice a lot more attention when I go out because of it. But I’m still a bit careful. I don’t want to meet a girl who’s specifically trying to take advantage of that. And I try not to Google myself because I’d find the results too uncomfortable.”

Also actor Dan Radcliffe will be featured on the cover of Esquire magazine. As seen here courtesy of our order partner DanRadcliffe.com you can see two new photos of the actor.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Yuleball29wd_thumb

Hummm…. Rupert has/had a crush on Emma?? WOW

Posted by Half-blood Princess on July 03, 2009, 10:57 AM report to moderator
Iheartfredgeorge_thumb

Haha wow… off to read that article.

Posted by Mera004 on July 03, 2009, 11:03 AM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

cool interview!!! Yes Rupert!!! you are right!!! that’s true!!! ILD

Before_qudditch_thumb

cool !!

Posted by TasyaWeasley on July 03, 2009, 04:36 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

Good interview. I am glad to hear about the good off-screen feelings too.

Posted by budgie on July 03, 2009, 04:44 PM report to moderator

Interesting.

Posted by badger666 on July 03, 2009, 05:04 PM report to moderator
Bild2_thumb

Awww, Rupert’s cute.

Posted by ClariceCuri on July 03, 2009, 05:29 PM report to moderator

If you go to DanRadcliffe.com, all of the scans for the Esquire magazine article are up, but on a separate page from the home page. It is a wonderful interview, and goes beyond all of the same questions we’ve been seeing answered recently.

Posted by Maestra2 on July 03, 2009, 05:46 PM report to moderator
Img_0004_thumb

It’s says “Rob Weasley” in the interview…

Posted by neeshaknowsall on July 03, 2009, 06:32 PM report to moderator

well, we’ll just ignore the elephant in the room shall we?

Posted by jain on July 04, 2009, 04:47 AM report to moderator
Hpg05_thumb

OMFG….RUPP IS SOO SEXYANDHOT JAJAJAJA…I LOVE THIS PHOTOSHOOT o….

Posted by potterrock on July 04, 2009, 05:21 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I do not know how one could possibly handle the worldwide fame suddenly achieved by starring in the Harry Potter films, but I am convinced that the three people that constitute the trio have done so with tremendous grace and poise.

Posted by Kirk on July 04, 2009, 06:13 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

so humble and honest, that’s why we love Rupert! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 04, 2009, 11:13 AM report to moderator

haha im not crazy i knew he liked emma lol just had to put that out there

Posted by Gingergirl26 on July 04, 2009, 05:39 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

It’s too much!

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on July 06, 2009, 02:41 PM report to moderator

"I'd just been thinking... if you had died, you'd have been welcome to share my toilet," said Myrtle, blushing silver.[br]"Urgh!" said Ron as they left the bathroom for the dark, deserted corridor outside. "Harry! I think Myrtle's grown [i]fond[/i] of you