Canadian Magazine Feature on Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
July 20, 2009, 07:37 AM

Tribute Magazine in Canada has a very lengthy feature on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince now online. Along with features on other films, contained in the magazine are recaps on the previous Harry Potter movies, a list of characters a few cast interviews and two posters. You can download it here (large PDF) or see the Potter section here.

Thanks much Jameison!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

N1489362413_9748_thumb

Nice, I’m downloading it.

Posted by Daniela [WBM] on July 20, 2009, 07:52 AM report to moderator
Before_qudditch_thumb

cool ! :) you know im from Indonesia, and there is Cinemagz edition for August its a free wand there + tatto ( not permanent ) + Double Poster + Collectible Card . whoo i cant wait for that . xD

btw, im downloading it

Posted by TasyaWeasley on July 20, 2009, 07:54 AM report to moderator
Z_thumb

download complete :)

Posted by chocolaterabbits on July 20, 2009, 08:06 AM report to moderator

Cool! I’m in canada! Its good to know that canadian magazines care about harry potter too!

Posted by RightLeftMiddle {WBM} on July 20, 2009, 08:39 AM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

Can’t download it dang it. It tells me I don’t have the current Adobe Reader but I do have it…version 9. What’s up with that?

Posted by beewell on July 20, 2009, 08:43 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

will look later :)

106_4038_thumb

darn!! I can’t download!! I’m using my iPhone with this… I’m gonna have to wait till tomorrow to get to my laptop.. Huhuhuhu..

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on July 20, 2009, 09:29 AM report to moderator
5684925844783b740791ee_thumb

I’ve download it… Thanx a lot…

Posted by Sandra_sk on July 20, 2009, 10:15 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

ill check it out in a little while.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 20, 2009, 10:29 AM report to moderator

Cool, thanks!

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on July 20, 2009, 11:37 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Cool, thank you for showing us this! :)

I enjoyed the article. The recap was interesting but I think they had a couple things backwards. But otherwise, great.

Posted by Phylis {ROAR} on July 20, 2009, 11:52 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Interesting article…

Posted by Won_Two on July 20, 2009, 01:28 PM report to moderator
Deathly-hallows-symbol-harry-potter_thumb

I have a couple of extr copies of the actual magazine if anyone wants one (I picked up three LOL) Send me an Owl on Leaky with your address and I’ll send them out in the post. :)

Posted by JamiesonWolf on July 20, 2009, 03:34 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

they give these magazines away free at the movie theatre, you just take how ever many you want !!!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on July 20, 2009, 06:25 PM report to moderator