More Behind the Scenes Photos from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
July 22, 2009, 08:48 AM

Thanks to Oclumencia, we can now see some new high res behind the scenes photos from the making of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. At this link, you can see new photos of Bonnie Wright, Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Michael Gambon, Jim Broadbent, Jessie Cave, David Bradley and much more (slight spoiler caution) preparing for scenes in the Cave, the Burrow, Diagon Alley, the courtyard, Slug Club and much more.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

I love behind the scenes photos! Thanks guys [:

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on July 22, 2009, 11:41 AM report to moderator
Threefriends_thumb

it’s cool seeing all the details of the sets in the photos. i feel like i need to see HBP a few more times to really appreciate all the details in the scenes!

Posted by ProfessorCharms [ROAR] on July 22, 2009, 11:44 AM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

i love those behind the scene shots! really cool! i saw that they had OOtP ones a few weeks back! awesome

I love seeing these pictures, they give so much insight to the movie.

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on July 22, 2009, 12:12 PM report to moderator

I love the behind-the-scenes stuff. It’s amazing how many people are involved and how David Yates interacts with the cast.

Posted by Angela on July 22, 2009, 01:01 PM report to moderator
Img_0211__2__thumb

I love these scenes too, and it gives me the opportunity to ask a question (if anyone reads my comment): In the clips that we saw released prior to the movie coming out – there is one of Harry in the courtyard with Ron and Hermione. He says – “I don’t need luck, I’ll be with Dumbledore.” I saw that clip in a couple places, yet I didn’t notice the scene when I finally saw the movie. Did I just miss it, or was it cut?

Posted by sueml on July 22, 2009, 01:13 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

they great!! I love them. Yates is my favorite Harry Potter director.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 22, 2009, 01:43 PM report to moderator

hahaha i saw ben shepherd!

Posted by Veinic on July 22, 2009, 01:54 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

I love that we’re still getting HBP things… <3

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 22, 2009, 02:12 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

nice!!! thanks!!!

I like these!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on July 22, 2009, 02:34 PM report to moderator
Hpg05_thumb

haahahah cooll photooosss :)…. tanksss tlc :D

Posted by potterrock on July 22, 2009, 02:38 PM report to moderator
Mendel_thumb

These photos are great! I love seeing moments captured in time. The only bummer is that set photos taken in front of green screens or painted backdrops sorta kill the magic for me…. Then again, how impressive! That wheat field looked real!

Posted by maxteachLairyFights on July 22, 2009, 02:53 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Nice pix…

Posted by Won_Two on July 22, 2009, 02:55 PM report to moderator
Ththhogwartsheaven_thumb

Nice pics! I wish they added a few more scenes.

Posted by Taylor Potter ~★ROAR★~ on July 22, 2009, 03:09 PM report to moderator

Harry Potter rolled over inside his blankets without waking up. One small hand closed on the letter beside him and he slept on, not knowing he was special, not knowing he was famous.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014