Special Half-Blood Prince Tote Bags Made for Comic Con

HBP Film
July 22, 2009, 04:03 PM

As readers might know, Comic Con, the giant comic book and pop culture expo is taking place again this year in San Diego, California. This event which often features many cool giveaways to attendees will see a special new tote bag promoting Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. As seen here, one side features Harry and Dumbledore, the other features Draco and Snape. Past attendees will know these bags are often collectors items with the press release adding more on the bag:

"Created annually since 2006 by the Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing unit specifically for Comic-Con, the bags are distributed – on a first-come, first-served basis – exclusively at the Studio’s two-story nearly 3,000-square foot booth (#4329) on the convention floor. More than 50,000 total bags will be circulated by the Studio throughout the five days of Comic-Con, including Preview Night.

The highly sought-after totes provide devoted fans with a handy carrying case for all the merchandise they take away from the Con and serve as 24”x29” mobile billboards for a selection of the Studio’s live-action and animated television series, theatrical motion pictures and home entertainment releases.

The two-sided “Harry Potter” bag features images of Harry (played by Daniel Radcliffe) and Professor Albus Dumbledore (Michael Gambon) on one side, with Harry’s longtime adversary, Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton), and Professor Severus Snape (Alan Rickman) on the other."

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Raven00_thumb

1st…I want!

Posted by nevermore36 on July 22, 2009, 04:10 PM report to moderator
Funny-pictures-you-must-answer-riddles-to-pee_thumb

I’d love to get my hands on that. Too bad!

Posted by Jessi on July 22, 2009, 04:11 PM report to moderator
Wallpaper_ada_wong_02_thumb

I want one.

Posted by minishiva on July 22, 2009, 04:16 PM report to moderator
Papertownsdb_thumb

Oh, I want one! Oh well. :[

Posted by underthefairytales on July 22, 2009, 04:17 PM report to moderator

Draco and Harry look really cool

Posted by MattOM93 on July 22, 2009, 04:18 PM report to moderator

I wish I was going to get me one of those. That bag looks awesome!!

Posted by emdash84 on July 22, 2009, 04:20 PM report to moderator
300

I really want one!!

Posted by Hermione Granger -Weasley on July 22, 2009, 04:23 PM report to moderator
I-quote_slytherclaw018_wicked_visions_thumb

I want one so badly… yet another reason to curse my living in Italy.

Posted by RemsyLuck on July 22, 2009, 04:26 PM report to moderator
1171714_thumb

Why can’t they sell them?!

Posted by hpiznxt2myheart on July 22, 2009, 04:27 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

That’s awesome! Here’s hoping some end up on eBay…. :P

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 22, 2009, 04:30 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

oooo I want one. It looks so cool.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 22, 2009, 04:31 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

OMG! I want one! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 22, 2009, 04:33 PM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

drools Why must I live on the east coast?!?!

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on July 22, 2009, 04:36 PM report to moderator
Dhcalendar_thumb

OMG, I want one! This sucks- do you think they’ll sell them at some point?

Posted by Brianna on July 22, 2009, 04:49 PM report to moderator
Helenabonhamcarterbellatrix_thumb

SOB! i so want this bag. its not fair its a comic con exclusive. i sooo want this.

Posted by geminidreamatl29 on July 22, 2009, 05:28 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

As he soared upward... and the Horntail shrank to the size of a dog, he realized that he had left not only the ground behind, but also his fear... He was back where he belonged...[br]This was just another Quidditch match, that was all... just another Quid