Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Teen Choice Award Nomination

HBP Film
Posted by: Edward
July 27, 2009, 03:16 PM

Nominations for the 2009 Teen Choice Awards have been announced, and the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince film has been given a nod in the best Summer Movie: Action/Adventure category.  The sixth Potter film has been nominated in this category along side such other summer action films as Star Trek, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Terminator Salvation, and X-Men Origins: WolverineVoting for the 2009 Teen Choice Awards is open to US residents between the ages of 13 and 19, and runs through August 1st, 2009.  Those interested may cast up to one vote in each category daily.

Thanks Sindi!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

HPB should so win! LOL!

Posted by hallowgirl on July 27, 2009, 03:20 PM report to moderator
Weasleys-da_thumb

Being biased does not make me wrong…HBP for sure!

Posted by fngw417 on July 27, 2009, 03:25 PM report to moderator
1393057603281_thumb
22029 Points

OMG! it will be hard!!!

Hagrid_7_thumb

Start voting teens!!!

Posted by AngelasCrochetingCorner on July 27, 2009, 03:29 PM report to moderator
Iconator_1beee7b45608ba93e24371a7e799def3_2__thumb

Hope it wins. I am not a ‘teen’ so I can’t vote. LOL

Tom Felton should get an award, he’s marvelous!

Posted by Draco_Fan on July 27, 2009, 03:30 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

Ive already voted for it. I really hope it wins! It should its the best movie ever. until DH hopefully!

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 27, 2009, 03:42 PM report to moderator

Oh I hope it wins! Not only because it deserves it, but also because my friends didn’t let me hear the end of it when Harry Potter lost to Twilight during the Nickelodeon awards…

Anyway, I’m going to vote and I hope it makes a difference!

Posted by darkprincess637 on July 27, 2009, 03:47 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-06-07_at_7

Bias aside, HBP should still most definitely win!

Posted by Awakened on July 27, 2009, 04:12 PM report to moderator
Iconator_7fa3cb670bce345350cd6832b9b7b562_thumb

Hope it wins! :)

Posted by DracoRox *ROAR* on July 27, 2009, 04:13 PM report to moderator

Its only competition should be star trek, which was really good as well. but i think that everyone who loved star trek have now seen HBP and like it more

Posted by MattOM93 on July 27, 2009, 04:14 PM report to moderator
Twitter_version_thumb

Any1 who can vote should do it now!!!!!!!!! please

Posted by sianletley on July 27, 2009, 04:16 PM report to moderator
Italy_bg_thumb

Harry Potter needs to win! Though I did really like Star Trek >_< I’m going to continue to vote in hopes that it makes a difference. I’ll be super disappointed if HP doesn’t win.

Posted by Untitled on July 27, 2009, 04:17 PM report to moderator
Fish_face_thumb

I agree with MattOM93. Star Trek was spectacular when I saw it the first time months ago, but if I was to pick between the two to watch, it would definitely be HPB.

Posted by HannahLongbottom on July 27, 2009, 04:17 PM report to moderator
Safe_image_thumb

this is hard becuase all the Competition are really great movies like transformer, terminator start trek. i voted for Harry potter but i doubt it wins…Good luck though

Posted by Picazo on July 27, 2009, 04:24 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

It needs to win. :D

Posted by LadySidi on July 27, 2009, 04:26 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Saved Weasley's neck, haven't you?" he said to Harry. "I've never seen a worse Keeper... but then he was [i]born in a bin[/i]... Did you like my lyrics, Potter?"