Live PotterCast in Chicago TOMORROW

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
July 05, 2009, 02:43 AM

So many of you have been asking for the details, so here they are:

The PCLupinWillow stop in Chicago will be at 2pm tomorrow here:

Oak Park Public Library
2pm

834 Lake Street

Oak Park, IL 60301

(Click here for map)

Go there for a live PotterCast and show by the Remus Lupins and the Whomping Willows.

Disclaimer: The Leaky Cauldron cannot be held responsible for minds blown by awesome dance parties on the PC Lupin Willow tour. Check out the rest of our tour dates here.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY ALL!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

sigh. i wish tours would come to hawaii.

Posted by SayMorsmordre on July 05, 2009, 06:47 AM report to moderator

melissa, shouldn’t you be getting some shut-eye? 2.43am?!!?

Posted by pottershrink on July 05, 2009, 07:00 AM report to moderator

Aw darn,I was just in Chicago last weekend. Seems like I went there on wrong weekend :P

Posted by Ellanalida on July 05, 2009, 01:55 PM report to moderator

That is awesome. Its my lifes ambition to be able to attend one!

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on July 05, 2009, 02:51 PM report to moderator

awesome!

Posted by potterboy7 on July 05, 2009, 02:51 PM report to moderator

Yay, first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on July 05, 2009, 02:52 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

HAAHA, the disclaimer is funny!

best wishes to all that can attend! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 05, 2009, 02:56 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Won’t be there…

Posted by Won_Two on July 05, 2009, 03:41 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

wow! nice!

Dsc00592_thumb

I’m going! If people are taking the green line there, feel free to coordinate with me!

Posted by Fuchsia [ROAR!] on July 05, 2009, 03:47 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

i wish that leaky anounced it sooner so i could g…my mom camcled our chicago reservations wjhen i told her it still said chicago tbi!!!!!!!
=( =( =(!!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on July 05, 2009, 03:50 PM report to moderator
Rose1_thumb

Happy Fourth of July to you too! I wish I could go. The disclaimer cracked me up! Hope all that are going have a blast!

Posted by Mac_Beth13 on July 05, 2009, 05:00 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I wish that I were able to join you guys! Happy 4th to Leaky!

Posted by Kirk on July 05, 2009, 05:08 PM report to moderator
Me_melissaa_thumb

Tomorrow as in Monday? Gah! I am about six hours away, but it would totally be worth the drive! Darn stupid work. Maybe I will call it “sick” and take a mini road-trip, ha ha! Hope you all are having a good time on tour!

Posted by wisemar on July 05, 2009, 10:27 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

That was so fun! This was my first live Podcast and I loved it! :)

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on July 06, 2009, 03:23 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"So you mean the Stone's only safe as long as Quirrell stands up to Snape?" said Hermione in alarm.[br] "It'll be gone by next Tuesday," said Ron.