TV Watch: Emma Watson on Late Night with Letterman Tonight, More

HP Cast
July 08, 2009, 11:08 AM

As readers will recall, there will be a premiere event held tomorrow, July 9 in New York City for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince that will see many of the cast and crew here in the States. Press events are starting to take place here, notably actress Emma Watson will be a guest on the very popular Late Night with David Letterman TONIGHT, which will be broadcast tonight at 11:30pm on CBS (please note this show is taped earlier in the afternoon at the studios in NYC if fans are hoping to catch glimpse of Emma). Dan Radcliffe will be a guest on the same program TOMORROW night July 9th, with actor Rupert Grint due to guest on the syndicated talk show Live with Regis and Kelly (check your local listings for air times.)

Thursday, July 9th will also see an appearance from Dan Radcliffe on the It's On with Alexa Chung on MTV at 11:30am.

Set your TIVOS and VCRs for Friday, July 10 as both Dan and Rupert will be guest on NBC's The Today Show, and Dan Radcliffe due to appear on Regis and Kelly. Actress Emma Watson will be Regis on Monday, July 13th as well.

Finally do not forget actor Tom Felton will be meeting fans in person Friday July 10th at the Hot Topic event in Paramus, New Jersey at 7:00pm followed by a Question and Answer fan event hosted by our own Melissa Anelli and Andrew Sims of MuggleNet.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

Hp_thumb

i am about to get on my tivo and record every single one of them! something to destract me from waiting for the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by HattFerg on July 08, 2009, 11:15 AM report to moderator
A153_thumb

I thought Emma was going to appear on Regis and Kelly on Tuesday…

Also, DAN IS GOING TO BE ON “IT’S ON WITH ALEXA CHUNGTOMORROW @ NOON!!!

Posted by NightSky on July 08, 2009, 11:15 AM report to moderator
Suesmile1_thumb

Night sky, the Regis site clearly says Monday for Emma.
Forgot to add that MTV thing, thx for reminder

Sue

Posted by SueTLC on July 08, 2009, 11:18 AM report to moderator
A153_thumb

Oh okay, thanks Sue! My tv guide is wrong then…

Posted by NightSky on July 08, 2009, 11:20 AM report to moderator
Daniel_and_lorenzo_-_holding_the_equus_broadway_bear__thumb

I need to split myself into three people so I can greet them at all their appearences!

Posted by mariapotter on July 08, 2009, 11:24 AM report to moderator
Harry-and-ginny-hugging-half-blood-prince-harry-potter-actors-1550738-400-371_thumb

yeah she is on Regis on Tuesday i just set my DVR

Posted by Ready for some quidditch on July 08, 2009, 11:28 AM report to moderator
Safe_image_thumb

JEE JEE YOU FUNNY “mariapotter” hey anyone going to the premier tomorrow in NYC? i am going!!!!!

Posted by Picazo on July 08, 2009, 11:31 AM report to moderator

oh well i’ll record both just in case

Posted by Ready for some quidditch on July 08, 2009, 11:31 AM report to moderator
Bild2_thumb

There’s no CBS here in Brazil, LOL

Posted by ClariceCuri on July 08, 2009, 11:42 AM report to moderator
Normal_hp_actors_thumb

I’m going to have to dual watch the tv tomorrow. Regis and the Today show are intertwined with each other where I’m at.I’m having issues on Friday, so hopefully the interviews will be like Shia Lebouf’s. First he did the today show and then he did Regis.

Posted by CandyCane2304 on July 08, 2009, 11:44 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I’m totally watching ALL of this!! Wow…the trio must’ve got on the airplane to come to the US right after the UK premiere since they have to do so much publicity over hear. It’s going to be a VERY busy week for them.

Posted by cghambright on July 08, 2009, 12:01 PM report to moderator
Thumb_thumb

To quote PotterFicWeekly, “Holy crap, this is so exciting!”

Posted by Rosemunde on July 08, 2009, 12:07 PM report to moderator
Safe_image_thumb

I agree with you “cghambright”

Posted by Picazo on July 08, 2009, 12:08 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Emma, if you are going to wear a very short skirt like the last time… Please keep your knees together!

Posted by Won_Two on July 08, 2009, 12:25 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_girl_thumb

I gotta say, leaky is definately the BEST at getting news like this to fans. it’s really organized and helps a lot :) THANKS LEAKY!!! <3

Posted by ameema on July 08, 2009, 12:53 PM report to moderator

"Ron... haven't I been a good friend... a good pet? You won't let them kill me, Ron, will you... you're on my side, aren't you?"[br]But Ron was staring at Pettigrew with the utmost revulsion.[br]"I let you sleep in my [i]bed[/i]!" he said.