New Behind the Scenes of Half-Blood Prince Specials from Germany, Italy; New Clip of Potions Class

HBP Film
July 09, 2009, 11:37 PM

We have two more behind the scenes specials on the making of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince to update you on tonight. First, thanks to our own Erna, we that the German tv station Pro7 will be airing their special Sunday, July 12 at Sunday, 7:10pm. You can see some early photos including new ones of Bonnie Wright, Jessie Cave, Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson here in our Image galleries.

While we have seen parts of this earlier this month, there is a SPOILER filled but fascinating back stage special that was broadcast in Italy on Half-Blood Prince. Part One can be found here with an extended look at Harry and Ginny at the Burrow.  Via this link there is another new clip from the movie, this showing Slughorn's class and Felix Felicius. Also new are many interviews with cast and crew, making of Fenrir Greyback.

In this video there is a long interview with Rupert Grint on Quidditch as well as extended scene of Keeper Ron at work. Also new are more looks at Weasley Wheezes, Tom Felton on Draco and another brief scene of Draco hurrying along to the RoR.
Thanks Ele, Brian and all who emailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Budgie_thumb
12001 Points

Thanks!

Posted by budgie on July 09, 2009, 11:50 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

i am about to watch

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 09, 2009, 11:52 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

i am about to watch

Neaqtw_th_thumb

Awesome! Can’t wait till the movie.

Posted by GryffindorGarstang on July 10, 2009, 12:08 AM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

Whoohoo! Watching now!

Posted by maera-kyrie on July 10, 2009, 12:44 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

at leaast the interviews and clips were in english. i couldnt find part 2. and i wish they had english subtitles for when he was speaking italian.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 10, 2009, 12:49 AM report to moderator

Geesh, They just keep throwing clips out there. You won’t have to even go to the cineplexes at the rate their going. Well, I’m not watching them. I am, however, downloading every one of them and placing them on my iPod and/or creating a dvd of clips and other cool features for afterwards when me and my friends. I just know that I’ll be psyched and since the next feature won’t be until fourteen more hours, I’ll kinda be needing them.

Posted by Luce {ROAR!} on July 10, 2009, 01:00 AM report to moderator
Bb620ecb12c9468f9c2bae8e1750bb27_thumb

yay…another scene…just show me the movie!!

Posted by GTHunter [FTC!] on July 10, 2009, 01:22 AM report to moderator
Weasleywheezes_thumb

Ah, I can’t watch more prewiews, I want to see the film now!

Posted by Mrs Fred Weasley ROAR! (OoM1) on July 10, 2009, 01:30 AM report to moderator
Iphone___033_thumb

not watching any more clipsss.

Posted by Applepies465 on July 10, 2009, 03:05 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Thank you!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on July 10, 2009, 04:43 AM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-half-blood-prince10_thumb

ahh…I have to wait until August to see the movie…damn!

Posted by the_chosen_one5 on July 10, 2009, 05:50 AM report to moderator

yay!! I’m the Ele they mentioned…:) lol

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on July 10, 2009, 05:54 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

no.no.no.NO!!! im not gonna watch anymore clips! i cant wait 4 the movie!

N1489362413_9748_thumb

Cool, I’ll put my Italian to good use!

Posted by Daniela [WBM] on July 10, 2009, 09:22 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

No fewer than four Stunners had shot from the figures around the cabin toward Professor McGonagall. Halfway between cabin and castle the red beams collided with her. For a moment she looked luminous, illuminated by an eerie red glow, then was lifted right