New Clip from Half-Blood Prince: Lupin, Tonks at the Burrow

HBP Film
July 09, 2009, 12:44 PM

Check it out! A new clip from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince has been released, this of Lupin, Tonks Arthur and Harry at the Burrow. You can now watch this video courtesy of MSN here in our video galleries. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

no more clips group

i think iv seen enough and im waiting to see the movie

Posted by Horcruxalej on July 09, 2009, 12:50 PM report to moderator
Kaki_king_kaki_thumb

Yay more clips! xD
Thanks for this!

Posted by KarmaHunter on July 09, 2009, 12:53 PM report to moderator

Oh my, that was pretty awesome. But now I really wish they would stop releasing clips because im really beginning to feel like I have seen way too much of the movie.

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on July 09, 2009, 12:58 PM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

watched it… loved it!! The only video i havn’t seen released is the very end of the film!

Posted by HattFerg on July 09, 2009, 12:59 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Oh my … clips just keep on coming. Very tempting… but I won’t..

Posted by Christine on July 09, 2009, 01:07 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Oh GOSH! There’s a new clip every hour!! It’s crazy! I WILL NOT spoil myself. Good-bye for now Leaky.

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on July 09, 2009, 01:12 PM report to moderator
Andysnowhead2002b1_thumb

soon we will see all the movie.

Posted by Mugglejeff on July 09, 2009, 01:17 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

cool. I didnt like it when Remus raised his voice at Harry though. It was rather rude.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 09, 2009, 01:21 PM report to moderator
2047618317_5ad80df746_thumb

Wow. Lupin seemed pretty angry. Why did he have to get so mad so quickly? That’s not until the /next/ book! In this scene, I understood he was pensive, but ultimately, cheered by Harry. This makes him look frantic…

Posted by zalbreda on July 09, 2009, 01:25 PM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

too many clips!

Posted by placebowiz on July 09, 2009, 01:26 PM report to moderator
2047618317_5ad80df746_thumb

Though I’m happy Lupin and Tonks got a couple of lines. I didn’t think she’d debate with him on screen, or say anything at all. They really look like an odd couple in this clip.

Posted by zalbreda on July 09, 2009, 01:27 PM report to moderator
Muahaha_thumb

Very nice. I like how Remus got angry. It shows how they’re all talking like adults. And…I’m VERY happy about that quote “Voldemort has chosen Draco Malfoy for a mission.” I know we were all worried about that, or at least I was!

Ah I’m happy with that scene. I was sure it was going to be cut!

Posted by ScottMan on July 09, 2009, 01:28 PM report to moderator
Polecat_thumb

Couldn’t watch the link as it’s not supported by my operating system, or some such. I took that as a sign I shouldn’t spoil myself for the film. :)
I haven’t been obsessively checking, but have already seen enough photographs / screen shots of HBP I feel like I’ve watched the whole thing!

Posted by Abi Demina on July 09, 2009, 01:33 PM report to moderator
Th_o1z-hb12_thumb

woot! i trust severus snape! :D but doesnt lupin say that in DH?

Posted by Danilicous2010 on July 09, 2009, 01:37 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

MUSTNOT….WATCH!! AHHH! Oh well… I can’t help myself, so I’ll watch it. LOL

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 09, 2009, 01:38 PM report to moderator

"You wait, when I'm seventeen --"[br]"I'm sure you'll dazzle us all with hitherto unsuspected magical skills," yawned Fred.[br]"And speaking of hitherto unsuspected skills, Ronald," said George, "what is this we hear from Ginny about you and a young lady