Rupert Grint Guest Appearance on Regis and Kelly

Grint
July 09, 2009, 11:53 AM

Ready for more cast interviews? Today actor Rupert Grint was a guest on the long-running syndicated talk show "Live with Regis and Kelly." Thanks to our Order Partner RupertGrint.net you can watch this interview here via Youtube. A reminder as well Dan Radcliffe will be a guest on this program tomorrow; Emma Watson will be a guest on Monday, July 13.

Thanks so much to RG.net!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

oooh first! sorry, i just had to say that!

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on July 09, 2009, 11:58 AM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

cool so many interviews! I love all the build up to the movie OMG!

Img_44501_thumb

i’m lovin’ the interviews and all :D way cool

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on July 09, 2009, 12:03 PM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

lame

Posted by placebowiz on July 09, 2009, 12:06 PM report to moderator

GO RUPERT ;’D

Posted by Lori Longbottom [OTC!] on July 09, 2009, 12:07 PM report to moderator
Egg_thumb

great interview! i think rupert’s been colouring his hair!!

Posted by harrietPotter on July 09, 2009, 12:15 PM report to moderator
Egg_thumb

like how they really expect him

Posted by harrietPotter on July 09, 2009, 12:21 PM report to moderator
Dobbyyoda_thumb

I felt kind of sorry for Rupert. Regis can be a little overwhelming but he handled it well.

Posted by bookishgal,OoM3,GS on July 09, 2009, 12:22 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

@BewareoftheNargles I’m loving the buildup too! I love watching the interviews right before the movie comes out. Makes me even more excited =)

Posted by Christine on July 09, 2009, 12:42 PM report to moderator
Picture_4_thumb

Loved this interview! Skipped over the movie clip as to not spoil the movie for myself. Surprised he actually did some of his audition rap. Usually he says he can’t remember it. Go Rupert!

Posted by Hannahmation on July 09, 2009, 12:42 PM report to moderator

The interview was great, rupert was funny and the cilp was hilarious!!!

Posted by WolfyWizard on July 09, 2009, 01:05 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

Im watcing it now. I over slept and missed it this morning.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 09, 2009, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Andysnowhead2002b1_thumb

Rupert was very funny.

Posted by Mugglejeff on July 09, 2009, 01:24 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

Rupert was soooo CUTE.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on July 09, 2009, 01:26 PM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

He is so funny! I love that Regis And Kelly are having the trio on the show! I’m tivoing all of them!

Posted by HattFerg on July 09, 2009, 01:36 PM report to moderator

"You're starting to sound a bit like our dear older brother, you are, Ron. Carry on like this and you'll be made a prefect."[br]"No, I won't!" said Ron hotly...[br]"Well, stop telling people what to do then."