Yet Another Clip from Half-Blood Prince: Drinks in the Three Broomsticks with the Trio

HBP Film
July 09, 2009, 08:26 PM

Hey everyone, guess what! Courtesy of MTV,  it's new clip 10, 012 from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (well O.K., maybe not 10,012 but it's yet another new clip!) The scene: The trio is having drinks in the Three Broomsticks where they seen Ginny and Dean...snogging. Later the trio is joined by Professor Slughorn who invites Harry and Hermione to his supper club gathering (except for poor Wallenby) To watch , click here UPDATE: Now available  (and in IPod friendly form) here in our Video galleries. Enjoy!

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince arrives in theaters next week!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

omg its my second 1st of the day!!!!!

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on July 09, 2009, 08:29 PM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

yeah sorry, pardon my squeeful moment. this inner fan girl, you know…:D but on the subject of the clip, I REFUSE!! i havent watched any clips or any more tv spots past the first 2. lol i cant believe ive lasted this long actually. holy cow, 7 more days, 7 more days, 7 more days!!!!!

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on July 09, 2009, 08:32 PM report to moderator
21_thumb

I can’t watch this clip as I live in Canada. Will you have this clip in your video galleries soon? (Or has this already been posted on YouTube?) Thanks!

Posted by accio on July 09, 2009, 08:36 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

hahah that was really really funny…poor ron

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on July 09, 2009, 08:38 PM report to moderator

no mooore, pleeease!!!!!! I shouldn´t see it, but how can I not see it, it´s my holydays, I don´t have much to do!!!!!

Posted by Anna Luiza on July 09, 2009, 08:38 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I ALMOST watched this one because I was so tempted. But nope, I won’t give in to these clips :) Only five more days left!

Posted by Christine on July 09, 2009, 08:40 PM report to moderator

omgggggg RUPERT IS SO HOT!!!!

Posted by Anna Luiza on July 09, 2009, 08:41 PM report to moderator
I_thought_about_flying____by_siriuslyec_thumb

“Hands on deck, Granger” hahahaha this is going to be GREAT.

Posted by PaintTheSky on July 09, 2009, 08:41 PM report to moderator

i cant watch it cuz it wont load >:l

Posted by Andrea Jo <3 WBM <3 on July 09, 2009, 08:41 PM report to moderator

ok, this is the last one I saw, I swear. Anyways, subtitles always help, cos british english is hard to understand, so it´ll be better on screen.

Posted by Anna Luiza on July 09, 2009, 08:43 PM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

damn

Posted by placebowiz on July 09, 2009, 08:44 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_prisoner_of_azkaban_avatar_thumb

Sunlitdays it’s less than 7 days actually, Leakys countdown clock is wrong.

I haven’t watched all the clips, but i have watched a few and i will probably watch this one to although this will probably be the last one unless they release newer clips during interviews.

Posted by Huddz on July 09, 2009, 08:44 PM report to moderator
Bild2_thumb

I can’t watch it, I can’t watch it…I have to wait until tuesday, I can’t watch it….It’s tempting;

Posted by ClariceCuri on July 09, 2009, 08:46 PM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

boo….can’t see it in Canada AND I missed Tom Felton in Toronto yesterday. :(

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on July 09, 2009, 08:46 PM report to moderator
Neaqtw_th_thumb

I live in Canada! Can Someone Post a Non-MTV Clip, like Youtube!

Posted by GryffindorGarstang on July 09, 2009, 08:47 PM report to moderator

"We haven't been down to visit Hagrid yet," said Harry.[br]"Okay," said Ron, "just as long as he doesn't ask us to donate a few fingers to the skrewts."