Live HPA Dumbledore's Army Meeting Tonight On Ustream

Fans
August 19, 2009, 07:27 PM

Attention Dumbledore's Army! The Harry Potter Alliance is holding another live DA meeting tonight very soon on Ustream at 8:30pm (Eastern). On the agenda: recap of the "What Would Dumbledore Do" campaign, plus exciting news about a new project called "Campaign Nine and Three Quarters." You can listen in here via the Ustream channel, but remember you must register (free) to take part in the chat. As always, be sure to send your questions via Twitter @hpalliance. Plus for those that can stick around, a short "Late Night Snack with Andrew Slack: will follow, starting at 9:45pm (Eastern).

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Missed it.

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on August 20, 2009, 04:30 AM report to moderator
Cropped_thumb

Late again………………..

Posted by ~ Asi ~ on August 20, 2009, 06:45 AM report to moderator
Baron_haru___shall_we_dance____by_jasminealexandra_thumb

damn i can’t get it

Posted by Ganduean-Vampiress on August 20, 2009, 07:02 AM report to moderator
Rh7_thumb

it’s so fun listening live

Posted by bec majec *roar* on August 20, 2009, 07:08 AM report to moderator
Imgres_1__thumb

i missed it :(

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on August 20, 2009, 08:38 AM report to moderator
Voldemort1_thumb

avada kadavra to dumbledore i wish i could have gone

Posted by TomRiddleRox on August 20, 2009, 08:40 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows__part_i_58_thumb

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Astha on August 20, 2009, 08:50 AM report to moderator
Images_4__thumb

Oh…I go on Leaky almost everyday but I missed yesterday. Oh well, hopefully I’ll get to listen in next time.

Posted by crazyforSeverus on August 20, 2009, 09:32 AM report to moderator

haha… I had a dream about this last night!!!

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 20, 2009, 09:46 AM report to moderator
Leaky_ron_icon_thumb
20305 Points

that was so cool, even if I could only listen to it for a few minutes.

Posted by friendofblob on August 20, 2009, 09:53 AM report to moderator
Luna_book_illustration_quibbler_hogwarts_express_thumb

i wish i could have heard, but my laptop was running out of battery anyway and i had to recharge it.

Posted by lUnA jAnE on August 20, 2009, 10:08 AM report to moderator
Luna_book_illustration_quibbler_hogwarts_express_thumb

aww i missed it!! it would have been awesome though.

Posted by lUnA jAnE on August 20, 2009, 10:08 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

Rats … I didnt know there was a DA meeting yesterday. I was at Leaky and HPA yesterday but, I somehow missed the news doh
I guess I need to go check out their new project, I havent heard of Campaign Nine & Three Quarters but, the WWDD campaign was way cool so I’m guessing this will be, too :)

Posted by Moose_Starr on August 20, 2009, 10:15 AM report to moderator

I don’t like Harry Potter being used for politics. Harry Potter is for everyone!

Posted by Necrotoxin on August 20, 2009, 12:13 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I’ll come and join when its on. Sounds like fun. Hasn’t been a ustream in a while.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on August 20, 2009, 01:52 PM report to moderator

Professor Trelawney moved into the firelight, and they saw that she was very thin; her large glasses magnified her eyes to several times their natural size, and she was draped in a gauzy spangled shawl. Innumerable chains and beads hung around her spindly