Slight Changes to JKRowling.com

JKRowling.com
August 19, 2009, 01:33 PM

Slight changes are afoot at JKRowling.com, the official website of Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling. Thanks to longtime reader Bel, we know that the title of her diary has been changed to "Everything you might want to Know," along with new books in the link section and a few changes of the links. As readers will recall, its been quite some time since the website has been update, so we do not know if more changes are planned, stay tuned!

Thanks Bel!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent JKRowling.com News

149638_103433969730594_2631787_n_thumb

Hmmm…

I posted comments, but now I don’t see them…

I’ll try again… Love the change. Thanks Jo…

What I’ve always wanted to know, was exactly what came into Jo’s mind when she thought of Harry Potter.

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on August 19, 2009, 01:43 PM report to moderator
Dh__flight_of_hedwig_by_clouded_ambition_thumb

I haven’t been on her site for a while since nothing new was happening there but now I’ll have to check it out!

Posted by dcsbelle [WBM] OOM3, CW on August 19, 2009, 01:44 PM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

I’ll go check it out! I’m surprised I didn’t catch, I check up almost everyday. One can hope, can’t they.

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on August 19, 2009, 01:47 PM report to moderator
58265-daavvy_thumb

Hmm…wonders if we are closer to a new release than expected, and this is just the first inklings starting to trickle out, or if in fact it is just an update, and I am just doing some wishful thinking. “Still secretly stands in line outside Borders waiting for the Scottish Book to be released…at midnight of course.” ;)

Posted by LadyCake on August 19, 2009, 01:48 PM report to moderator
Z_thumb

i just saw the changes. hopes she updates more!

Posted by chocolaterabbits on August 19, 2009, 01:58 PM report to moderator

I’ll have to check it out! :D squeee!!!

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 19, 2009, 02:04 PM report to moderator

Wonderful!!! I missed the updates! :(

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 19, 2009, 02:05 PM report to moderator

I’ve always loved her site!!!

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 19, 2009, 02:06 PM report to moderator

I visited the website and I cannot see any mention of a new book coming from J.K. Can you????

Posted by Robbie Rowe on August 19, 2009, 02:10 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I also hope there are more updates! =]

Posted by Christine on August 19, 2009, 02:19 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Wow I better go back it out.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on August 19, 2009, 02:20 PM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Funny I was on her site last week!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on August 19, 2009, 02:24 PM report to moderator
P1010036_thumb

I have been waiting ………..ing……..ing for changes. I can’t wait to take a look. Later though cause I am at work. I sure hope she has a suprise for us.

Posted by Tonks1OoM4,CW[ROAR] on August 19, 2009, 02:30 PM report to moderator
Snapeward_thumb

I miss the updates; here’s hoping for more!

Posted by Hufflepuffler on August 19, 2009, 02:37 PM report to moderator
Safe_image_thumb

I ma amazed by this update very nice, on point good job done on Jo. Site!!!!!

I love the vibe and happiness I get when I read Jo materials.

Posted by Picazo on August 19, 2009, 02:38 PM report to moderator

"Who blackened your eye, Granger? I want to send them flowers."