Tom Felton and Evanna Lynch Attend Half-Blood Prince Premiere in Greece

HBP Film
Posted by: Edward
August 25, 2009, 10:00 PM

Harry Potter actors Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) and Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood) were in attendance at the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince premiere in Greece today, and our friends at FeltBeats have footage from a question and answer session with the two actors.  Viewable via this link, the three and a half minute clip features the two young actors speaking about their experiences filming, the fates of their characters, and much more.  In the clip, Miss Lynch also goes on to relate her experience going from a fan of the book series to a star in the films, noting how far ones "passion" can take you.

Many thanks to FeltBeats.com!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Upclose_of_me_thumb

Yeah that’s a long wait for everyone over there to finally see the movie… but I’m glad that their wait is over. I don’t think I would have been able to handle it! LOL

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on August 26, 2009, 06:49 PM report to moderator
Asdf_thumb

:O I love Luna. She’s the bestestestestestestest.

Posted by tehWizzard888 on August 26, 2009, 07:31 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

That’s so nice of them to go all the way to Greece!! I’m sure the trio are pretty busy filming since all of them are in pretty much EVERY scene of the book/movie. I bet Tom is happy to be finished with all the painful stunt work he’s been doing.

Posted by cghambright on August 26, 2009, 08:04 PM report to moderator
Images_4__thumb

This is awesome. I can’t believe Greece is having the Half-Blood Prince premiere just now!

Posted by crazyforSeverus on August 26, 2009, 08:54 PM report to moderator
203_4156_thumb

until now release in greece!!
II hope they enjoyed…
Evanna and Tom are excellents!!!!

Posted by stivenar on August 26, 2009, 10:46 PM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

Draco/Luna shippers are going crazy.

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on August 26, 2009, 11:33 PM report to moderator
Reviconhead_thumb

Ah Evanna Lynch. She is awesome, I wish she would branch out and be in more movies though. I believe she could play a good Princess Zelda or Kara Zor-El. Heck she could probably be in anything and I would like it. Evanna Lynch is…….DARTH VADER.

Posted by Darth Revan on August 27, 2009, 01:34 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

Oh no.. I can’t believe I missed that!! If I’d known Tom and Evanna were going to attend the premiere I could have returned a day earlier to Athens!.. Bit disappointed :( Oh well, hope they come again! Possibly with more of the cast? ;)

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on August 27, 2009, 09:16 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Cool, lucky them!
Bet Greece is really nice this time of year lol! :D

Capture10_thumb

wow. i cant believe Greece had to wait this long to see HBP.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on August 27, 2009, 03:31 PM report to moderator
090816_mikagryffindor_thumb

I didn’t know Evanna Lynch was a fan of the books first, that’s brilliant :3

Posted by Mika Maxwell on August 27, 2009, 06:03 PM report to moderator

Wow i would love to live in greece! But i would probably fly to america or the UK just to see the movie(:

Posted by weasleymyking on August 27, 2009, 06:19 PM report to moderator
Reptile_house_thumb

nice to watch! it must be odd to have everything you say go through an interpreter in front of such a crowd! :)

Posted by silviaelisa22 on August 27, 2009, 07:10 PM report to moderator
Cocteautwins_milk_and_kisses_album_thumb

I can’t imagine waiting this long to see HBP o.0, but it’s cool that it finally premiered.

Posted by Liz on August 28, 2009, 04:40 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

They looked cute together! :o)

"I would [i]not[/i] go that way if I were you," said Nearly Headless Nick... "Peeves is planning an amusing joke on the next person to pass the bust of Paracelsus halfway down the corridor."[br]"Does it involve Paracelsus falling on top of the person's he