Tick Tock, Take a Survey on New Harry Potter Watches

WB Shop
August 06, 2009, 11:33 AM

Attention all Harry Potter fans! WB is gearing up for the holiday season, and are going to be releasing brand new Harry Potter watches in the coming months. As such, we fans can now weigh in on four of the nice new watches being considered via this survey.   After completing the survey, be sure to take advantage of the special coupon for $5.00 off a $30.00 purchase at the WB Shop (good now until August 31st).

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent WB Shop News

Ipod-harry_thumb

wow… not sure which one I like! but the quidditch ones are cool. and also the hogwarts ones! ugh not sure which to pick!

Posted by horsepatronus64 on August 06, 2009, 11:35 AM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

i gave all of them 5s. lol :) they are awesome!!

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on August 06, 2009, 11:42 AM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-order-of-the-phoenix-20070416023332981_thumb

oooh very nice. I think the quidditch one is the most impressive.

Posted by SiriusGirl19 [ROAR] on August 06, 2009, 11:45 AM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-order-of-the-phoenix-20070416023332981_thumb

oooh very nice. I think the quidditch one is the most impressive.

Posted by SiriusGirl19 [ROAR] on August 06, 2009, 11:45 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

I like the one with the 4 house logos on it :D

Posted by Prisoner Of Azkaban on August 06, 2009, 11:45 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Awesome! I love all of them especially the First one with the Hogwarts Crest. I wish they had a ring or something with the Deathly Hallows symbol.

Posted by cghambright on August 06, 2009, 11:49 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

i liked the one with the star in the background. i like them all though.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on August 06, 2009, 11:49 AM report to moderator
Horcrux_thumb

I like the triwiz.

Posted by Remus Greyback on August 06, 2009, 11:55 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

i like the the quidtich.

Posted by The Nerd on August 06, 2009, 12:03 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

I like them all. Definitely would buy even one of them. They look very stylish. Me wants!

Posted by Mr. Brightside on August 06, 2009, 12:10 PM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Interesting… I already have a HArry POtter watch but am interested in another one!"

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on August 06, 2009, 12:13 PM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

I already have a Harry Potter watch (but hey I have two arms, right? lol) but, I love these new watches. They are all way cool but, I think my favorite is the Quidditch watch.

Posted by Moose_Starr on August 06, 2009, 12:15 PM report to moderator

The Quidditch one is definately my favorite. Although I’d like to see something nice with the Deathly Hallows symbol on it as well, maybe a sterling pendant.

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on August 06, 2009, 12:29 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12001 Points

Cool watches. I would like the one with the four house crests.

Posted by budgie on August 06, 2009, 12:42 PM report to moderator
Danielemmarupert_thumb

i definitely like the last one with the 4 crests

Posted by mynameisbrock on August 06, 2009, 12:53 PM report to moderator

"Hermione," said Ron in a low and indignant voice, "are you going to stop telling Harry off and listen to Binns, or am I going to have to take notes instead?"

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014