Tick Tock, Take a Survey on New Harry Potter Watches

WB Shop
August 06, 2009, 11:33 AM

Attention all Harry Potter fans! WB is gearing up for the holiday season, and are going to be releasing brand new Harry Potter watches in the coming months. As such, we fans can now weigh in on four of the nice new watches being considered via this survey.   After completing the survey, be sure to take advantage of the special coupon for $5.00 off a $30.00 purchase at the WB Shop (good now until August 31st).

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent WB Shop News

Funny-pictures-you-must-answer-riddles-to-pee_thumb

The only one I really like is the Quidditch one. The other three aren’t really that impressive to me.

Posted by Jessi on August 06, 2009, 08:09 PM report to moderator

kool

Posted by Albus Marcos Dumbledore on August 06, 2009, 09:22 PM report to moderator

kool

Posted by Albus Marcos Dumbledore on August 06, 2009, 09:23 PM report to moderator

kool

Posted by Albus Marcos Dumbledore on August 06, 2009, 09:25 PM report to moderator

kool

kool

kool

Posted by Albus Marcos Dumbledore on August 06, 2009, 09:26 PM report to moderator

kool

Posted by Albus Marcos Dumbledore on August 06, 2009, 09:29 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_desk_wallpaper_by_emelody_thumb

I would definitely buy a Quidditch watch!!

Posted by Elizabeth85 on August 06, 2009, 10:50 PM report to moderator
Thistletopiary_thumb

I gave #1, the Hogwarts Crest, my highest rating. I think it’s splendid!! And my Queen Elizabeth I watch broke, so I need something to replace it. How convenient!

Posted by bettb [ITC!] on August 06, 2009, 11:10 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

The Quidditch one was my favorite, then the TriWiz one, then the Hogwarts one. I have a bunch of stuff in my room with the four houses on it, plus I didn’t really like the design…
If I get one, I’m getting Quidditch! =]

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on August 07, 2009, 12:50 AM report to moderator

Wow, I like them all except for the Triwizard one.

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on August 07, 2009, 12:52 AM report to moderator
Dh__flight_of_hedwig_by_clouded_ambition_thumb

Thanks for posting this survey. It’s great to have input into merchandise selection. My personal favorite is the Hogwarts crest.

Posted by dcsbelle [WBM] OOM3, CW on August 07, 2009, 01:04 AM report to moderator
Normal_dh_onset_londonday2_08_thumb

going to do the survey now!

Posted by DanielleD on August 07, 2009, 09:16 AM report to moderator
Transmt94_thumb

Frankly I’m not overly impressed with any of the designs. There is nothing whimsical or delightful about any of them, and in the photos provided they do not look like a very quality product. None received a rating over a 3. Sorry…

Posted by Ecrof G on August 07, 2009, 11:06 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"You should write a book," Ron told Hermione as he cut up his potatoes, "translating mad things girls do so boys can understand them."