Evanna Lynch on the Lovegood House and Deathly Hallows

DH Film
August 09, 2009, 05:21 PM

Thanks to EvannaLynchFans who let us all know they've released their interview with the Luna Lovegood actress, where Evanna gives her thoughts on Half-Blood Prince and notably the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Of interest are Evanna's thoughts on the eccentric Lovegood House in the film, and her desire to see Xenophilius Lovegood in action (played by Rhys Ifans). Quotage:

5- which part of Deathly Hallows are you most excited about seeing turned into film?

"I imagine everyone will say this-the walk through the woods and Platform nine and three quarters. It was such an experience to read, such a catharsis, I remember reading it for the first time and I felt like I could hardly keep up with my own eyes rushing across the pages. It will be so exciting to see how they translate that experience onto film, to see what someone else made of it. And of course the Lovegood house!! I have seen it being made from scratch and been in it and all around it and it is absolutely beautiful, much more vivid and detailed and alive than anything I could ever dream up even while reading the books. I hope they give it good screen time, it truly deserves it. I'm so excited just to see Mr.Lovegood in action. Luna has always been so different and jarring to those around her, it will be so nice to see someone with the same energy and hear his lines, you can't beat the Lovegoods for unpredictability."

Reminder that tomorrow filming this week is set to begin on an indoor set for the big wedding scene for Bill & Fleur that will see many of the cast present (along with dozens and dozens of extras, elaborate tent, music, dancing and more)

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Lsavatar_thumb

It sounds great, I can’t wait to see those scenes!

Posted by ThisGirlIsThePropertyOfTheHalfBloodPrince on August 09, 2009, 05:29 PM report to moderator
Iconator_7fa3cb670bce345350cd6832b9b7b562_thumb

Can’t wait to see the house!!

Posted by DracoRox *ROAR* on August 09, 2009, 05:32 PM report to moderator

Leaky, you need to get the Deathly Hallows countdown up, so we know how much longer we have to wait for this stuff!

Posted by ljgljhghb on August 09, 2009, 05:37 PM report to moderator

Posted by ljgljhghb on August 09, 2009, 05:38 PM report to moderator
Hr_hbp_thumb

Oh please, please, please film Ron and Hermione dancing!

Posted by RHrSoulmates on August 09, 2009, 05:39 PM report to moderator
Vivien-leigh_thumb

Oh, I can’t wait to see the “friends” mural. It’s wierd, but I am sure it will all be perfect because Evanna wouldn’t have it any other way. I’m sure she’d be there after hours painting it herself!

Posted by Katarina on August 09, 2009, 05:41 PM report to moderator

this movie is gonna rock.

Posted by john-robert. on August 09, 2009, 06:25 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

awesum!!! 7th!! i <3 luna and evanna! she is made of awesum :)

Ronhermione_thumb

awesum!!! 7th!! i <3 luna and evanna! she is made of awesum :)

018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

R/Hr stuff, that’s all the wedding was good for in my eyes. Krum back again and Ron getting stroppy. I hope Kingsley’s patronus comes in just when their gazing into each others eyes dancing… oh the shipper side of me is so cheesy

Posted by KiwiMcI on August 09, 2009, 06:26 PM report to moderator

this movie is gonna rock.

Posted by john-robert. on August 09, 2009, 06:27 PM report to moderator

this movie is gonna rock.

Posted by john-robert. on August 09, 2009, 06:27 PM report to moderator

this movie is gonna rock.

Posted by john-robert. on August 09, 2009, 06:27 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

So Cool!!!

this movie is gonna rock.

Posted by john-robert. on August 09, 2009, 06:28 PM report to moderator

He cleared his throat, and the emerald eyes seemed to flicker.[br][i]"Open,"[/i] said Harry, in a low, faint hiss.[br]The serpents parted as the wall cracked open, the halves slid smoothly out of sight, and Harry, shaking from head to foot, walked inside.