Limited Edition Death Eater Mask with Half-Blood Prince DVD in the UK

HBP Film
September 18, 2009, 06:30 AM

Good news for Harry Potter fans in the UK. Not only will you be seeing the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD released on December 7th (one day earlier than here in US), but thanks to Amazon.com, you can now pre-order and get a limited edition silver Death Eaters mask. The UK Amazon shop has also be updated with confirmed dates and pre-orders for the two-disc DVD, Blu-Ray, and the special box set of years 1-6.

Thanks much Elliot!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Tumblr_ljx6bckvt81qayzvw_thumb
2043 Points

yay off to get mine now

Posted by GinnyRose2004 on September 18, 2009, 06:44 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

sounds cool!

Posted by alegria35 on September 18, 2009, 06:48 AM report to moderator
Sany1464_thumb

not fair i want a mask!

Posted by atarigurl05 on September 18, 2009, 07:15 AM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

Not fair! D:

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on September 18, 2009, 07:37 AM report to moderator

That sounds cool. Lucky UK people.

Posted by Leeann on September 18, 2009, 07:42 AM report to moderator
Small_wizard_rock_page_logo_thumb

Personally I don’t think it’s worth it unless it’s the 2 disc version. Unfortunately I couldn’t see any info on Amazon about which version it is. Does anyone know?

Posted by Neil in Scotland * ROAR! * on September 18, 2009, 08:05 AM report to moderator
Paper_towns__thumb

If you get the Blu-ray from play.com you get an exclusive film cell. Ah, I don’t know which one to get!

Posted by LunaLovesPudding on September 18, 2009, 08:12 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_2009_035_thumb

Im gonna order that later me thinks !

Posted by lauraboffin on September 18, 2009, 08:44 AM report to moderator
34331_403384892123_513332123_4458541_4799967_n__3__thumb

I was wondering whether it was the 2 disc version or not before I order it. I just emailed Amazon asking if it is for the 2 disc DVD.

Its a shame you can’t actually wear the mask though : (

Posted by potter2005 on September 18, 2009, 08:44 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_2009_035_thumb

Im gonna order that later me thinks !

Posted by lauraboffin on September 18, 2009, 08:47 AM report to moderator
Dsc00592_thumb

Or for those of us with region free DVD players! I want to see what special things come with the US ones, but they’re usually not as cool.

Posted by Fuchsia [ROAR!] on September 18, 2009, 09:19 AM report to moderator

cool…… :o)

Posted by johndeeregirl12 on September 18, 2009, 09:29 AM report to moderator

Best Buy in FL had those mask with the OOTP dvd it was really tiny but it looked cool.

Posted by mlc on September 18, 2009, 09:56 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Super cool! I’d love to have on of those! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on September 18, 2009, 10:08 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Hmmmm… Going to have to have one of my UK friends send me one of those…

Posted by Won_Two on September 18, 2009, 10:26 AM report to moderator

"This little beauty's taught us more than all the teachers in this school."[br]"You're winding me up," said Harry, looking at the ragged old bit of parchment.[br]"Oh, are we?" said George.[br]He took out his wand, touched the parchment lightly, and said,

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014