Limited Edition Death Eater Mask with Half-Blood Prince DVD in the UK

HBP Film
September 18, 2009, 06:30 AM

Good news for Harry Potter fans in the UK. Not only will you be seeing the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD released on December 7th (one day earlier than here in US), but thanks to Amazon.com, you can now pre-order and get a limited edition silver Death Eaters mask. The UK Amazon shop has also be updated with confirmed dates and pre-orders for the two-disc DVD, Blu-Ray, and the special box set of years 1-6.

Thanks much Elliot!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Well, even if you ARE a Gryffindor it would be nice to have a Death Eater mask.

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on September 18, 2009, 01:48 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Yes I’m UK and I’m totally pre-ordering it!! YES WOOH Glad to be Scottish (british I gues I could say!!)

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on September 18, 2009, 02:20 PM report to moderator
20110227_001_thumb

Did anyone find out how many discs it has yet?

Posted by Bookworm_Weasley {HS} {ROAR} on September 18, 2009, 02:20 PM report to moderator
Animation_thumb

how cool wish i could get one of those

Posted by lilmisssnape on September 18, 2009, 02:58 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

thats not fair, we should be able to buy that here in the US.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on September 18, 2009, 03:02 PM report to moderator
Avatar_moose_thumb

Good grief! we get it a day earlier in the UK that the US that makes a change?
I wouldn’t mind a copy of this but what would a respecatble Gryfindor (like myself) do with a death eaters mask? ;)

Posted by pinkmoosely on September 18, 2009, 03:20 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

you guys are sooo lucky wish i lived in the UK.

Posted by The Nerd on September 18, 2009, 04:24 PM report to moderator
Luna_lovegood_thumb

not fair ;o !

Posted by vintervarg on September 18, 2009, 04:39 PM report to moderator
Imgres_1__thumb

Really cool. I feel like everything Harry Potter is going on in America. The UK deserves a chance to have something America doesn’t HP whise

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on September 18, 2009, 04:56 PM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

I only want the 2 disc version, so if the death eater mask is on a single disc DVD I’m not interested. Mind you, come to think of it, I don’t really want a death eater mask anyway! lol

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on September 18, 2009, 05:36 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

just having the mask would freak me out!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 18, 2009, 05:42 PM report to moderator
Avpmtexic35_thumb

You darn UK people, getting all the goodies. Oh well, I’m probably not going to be allowed to open it till Christmas… thats going to be one good day.

Posted by Forever Weasleys ROAR!! on September 18, 2009, 08:44 PM report to moderator
Kat_thumb

That’s cool! I hope they are quality masks.

Posted by Mercy on September 18, 2009, 08:59 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

It is not often that I wish to be in another country, but darn it all, I need to live in the UK!!!! My husband would love that mask.

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on September 18, 2009, 10:15 PM report to moderator

Awesome

Posted by madman1277 on September 18, 2009, 11:20 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"'Harry Potter knows that he can confide in me with complete confidence,' I told them. 'I would rather die than betray his trust,'"[br]"That's not saying much, seeing as you're already dead," Ron observed.[br]"Once again, you show all the sensitivity of a