LeakyNews.com

WB Shop Sale: 25 Percent Off All Things Harry Potter

WB Shop
September 18, 2009, 09:50 AM

In celebration of Hermione Granger's birthday this weekend, Warner Bros is holding a major sale at their online shop, specifically 25 percent off of ALL things Harry Potter. Smart savings can be found on many new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince items including this Weasley is My King Jrs tee, new Gryffindor Textured Wall Banner, Slytherin Textured Wall Banner, 2010 Day-to-Day Calendar, and Half-Blood Prince Music Box.

Other savings can be found on such things as the Hogwarts Crest Textured Wall Banner, Half-Blood prince Trio Mug, Lunchbox, Limited edition print of Rescue of Sirius Black, Lucius Malfoy cane, and Noble Collection Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw pins.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News

gooooooood

Posted by wing on September 18, 2009, 12:47 PM report to moderator
____73_thumb

gooooooood

Posted by wing on September 18, 2009, 12:47 PM report to moderator
Antiochpeverell1_thumb

anyone know if there’s an expiration date on this sale??

Posted by AntiochPeverell on September 18, 2009, 12:54 PM report to moderator
394omggggg--chibi_rei_thumb

Dammit, I just killed my credit card by booking flights to Ring*Con and London! Might have to take a quick peek anyway…I really shouldn’t, but…well, I’m sharing my birthday with Hermione, so don’t I basically owe myself a little b-day pressie from WBShop? :-D

Posted by MischiefManaged on September 18, 2009, 12:58 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

I really want that Luna Lovegood t-shirt, but i don’t think I can order it and they never have it at Hot Topic!!!

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on September 18, 2009, 01:46 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I would buy that music box but if I’m buying that death eater limited edition thing then I won’t be able to.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on September 18, 2009, 02:28 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

cool. i really want to order something!!!

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on September 18, 2009, 03:01 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

thats weird i wonder why it posted like 6 times??

Posted by Horcruxalej on September 18, 2009, 03:40 PM report to moderator
Trio_poster_thumb

Why there is no Croatia on lists of countries… that Luna Lovegood shirt is so awesome….

Posted by Petra on September 18, 2009, 04:12 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

AWSOME!!

Posted by The Nerd on September 18, 2009, 04:29 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

that’s great!!

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on September 18, 2009, 04:32 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

That Sectumsempra could have been much cooler than that.

Posted by Lady of the Lake on September 18, 2009, 04:38 PM report to moderator
Dobbyavvie_thumb

I saw this yesterday and immediately noticed the Weasley is My King shirt, and knew I had to have it. The sale is really great! I told my mom about the shirt and she was completely willing to order it for me for less than $15. It shall be mine!

Posted by Scarlet~Phoenix on September 18, 2009, 04:38 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?