LeakyNews.com

WB Shop Sale: 25 Percent Off All Things Harry Potter

WB Shop
September 18, 2009, 09:50 AM

In celebration of Hermione Granger's birthday this weekend, Warner Bros is holding a major sale at their online shop, specifically 25 percent off of ALL things Harry Potter. Smart savings can be found on many new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince items including this Weasley is My King Jrs tee, new Gryffindor Textured Wall Banner, Slytherin Textured Wall Banner, 2010 Day-to-Day Calendar, and Half-Blood Prince Music Box.

Other savings can be found on such things as the Hogwarts Crest Textured Wall Banner, Half-Blood prince Trio Mug, Lunchbox, Limited edition print of Rescue of Sirius Black, Lucius Malfoy cane, and Noble Collection Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw pins.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Img_4556_thumb

Thinking about getting my daughter a Time-turner but maybe I’ll wait for the Christmas sale.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on September 18, 2009, 04:50 PM report to moderator
Imgres_1__thumb

Finally WB does something good hahahahaha wish I could get something, but I’m broke :( haha

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on September 18, 2009, 04:55 PM report to moderator
Mv5bmje0njy5mte2nv5bml5banbnxkftztywnzu4mtk1

guess its time to go shopping : )

Posted by Beckster235 on September 18, 2009, 05:38 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

great! i already have the mug and its awesome!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 18, 2009, 05:38 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

I wish the WB shop would make Hufflepuff house shirts available. The other three houses have really cool shirts.

Posted by Garden State Geek on September 18, 2009, 08:58 PM report to moderator
Darkside_thumb

oh my goodness, what a sale!!!
I can’t wait until I get my paycheck, and just go insane!

Posted by Esmeralda.ROARღ on September 18, 2009, 11:34 PM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

I really like the Weasly is our King one….but how can they make a shirt of something like that without EVER mentioning it in the movie?? I find that a little strange.

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on September 19, 2009, 12:36 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

very cool, i already have the day to day calendar for 2010, so needless to say, i can’t wait until i get to use it! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on September 19, 2009, 09:34 AM report to moderator
George_ron_thumb

I ordered the Triwizard Champions wand set and the Gryffindor Sword. : )

Posted by blue_rogue on September 19, 2009, 02:22 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

GIMEE GIMEE GIMEE! oh its all soooooooooooooooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on September 19, 2009, 02:25 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

awesum :) but there isnt a UK WB shop and if you but from the american then it costs £15+ to get it sent 2 the uk :S !

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on September 19, 2009, 03:02 PM report to moderator
Dobbyavvie_thumb

Guess who just ordered the Weasley is My King shirt on Hermione’s birthday? ME!

Posted by Scarlet~Phoenix on September 19, 2009, 03:14 PM report to moderator
Rat_ava_2_thumb

I demand a UK shop. This is not fair!

Posted by axlgirl [FTC!] on September 19, 2009, 03:34 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

I would totally jump on this, if my stupid credit card was working, that is.

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on September 19, 2009, 03:44 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

Weasley is My King!

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on September 19, 2009, 03:45 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?