Bonnie Wright, Tom Felton Due on Blue Peter Tomorrow

HP Cast
September 22, 2009, 09:09 PM

Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) and Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley) are due to be guests on CBBC's "Blue Peter" program tomorrow. According to program notes for the show which airs at 4:35pm on BBC1 in the UK, "Harry Potter stars Tom Felton and Bonnie Wright update viewers on the Me and My Movie competition." No word if they will discuss their upcoming roles in Deathly Hallows.

On a related note, beautiful Bonnie has been out and about this week at various fashion week events, and thanks to our Order partner BonnieWrightOnline.com you can see many new photos of Bonnie, here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

Starship_thumb

crap only in the UK =( at least i got 1 st comment!

Posted by NaRgLeS.WuZz.H3r3(: {Roar} on September 22, 2009, 09:16 PM report to moderator
Hp6_icon5_48x48_thumb

I hope they talk about DH movie

Posted by HP578 on September 22, 2009, 09:19 PM report to moderator
Hbp_movie_thumb

I am always hearing about Blue Peter, but as a humble Floridian I am yet to see the show. Oh well can not wait for the update on what everyone says tomorow, hope there is plenty of movies news (or at least some) I know it will be good!

Posted by Blatcher(ROAR) on September 22, 2009, 09:21 PM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

I hope so too! Hope someone uploads it!

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on September 22, 2009, 09:22 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

Awesome! But, awww, cause I’m not in the UK

Posted by LadySidi on September 22, 2009, 09:47 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

The BBC web site does post episodes of “Blue Peter” — but only UK residents can access it. http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/bluepeter/

Posted by Garden State Geek on September 22, 2009, 09:48 PM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

ooh i cant wait!

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on September 22, 2009, 10:07 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

Dude, she totally stole that brown eyeliner thing from me, and the lavender dress……SHE STOLE IT!!!! Even though she doesn’t know me…………………………………………………..

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on September 22, 2009, 10:20 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

cool :]

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on September 22, 2009, 10:48 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Pretty cool!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on September 22, 2009, 11:43 PM report to moderator
Bokorm_-p_thumb

Cool, wish I could see it! Let’s hope at least parts of it end up on here or YouTibe!

Posted by Lisbry on September 23, 2009, 01:47 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

Would love to see that. And I’m pretty sure they’ll be quite a few DH questions for Tom and Bonnie!

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on September 23, 2009, 03:31 AM report to moderator

Damn only in the UK. I would nly watch for Tom and DH news.

Posted by Rodinius Black on September 23, 2009, 03:47 AM report to moderator

aaaaargh i’m not from UK =/

It’ll be on youtube latter!

Posted by humbert0 on September 23, 2009, 04:23 AM report to moderator
Pict0440_thumb

Man I love blue peter. Suh a class show.

Posted by Jenpix on September 23, 2009, 05:05 AM report to moderator

"You know what -- we should make up with Hermione... She was only trying to help..."[br]"Yeah, all right," said Ron. "She's in the common room now -- working, for a change --"