Official Harry Potter DVD Website Updated with Info on Half-Blood Prince, Ultimate Collector's Editions

Home Video / DVD
September 24, 2009, 09:29 PM

The official Harry Potter DVD website from Warner Bros has now been updated. The US site now contains the special trailer (available here in our galleries) for the Ultimate Collectors editions of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, as well as the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD and Years 1-6 giftset. In a newsletter heralding the DVDs, there is also this new photo of the special picture in picture feature on the blu-ray that will include commentary from cast-such as Dan Radcliffe- speaking about the movie scene. Also note in the same newletter was this wee photo of mockups of he forthcoming Ultimate Collector's editions, showing two boxes that will be made for Deathly Hallows Part One and Part Two. The UK Harry Potter DVD site does not have the HBP info yet, however there are nice wallpapers for all the DVDs, as well as a screensaver. Again, all of these DVDs will be released on December 8th, 2009 with the UK to see the HBP DVD on December 7th.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Home Video / DVD News

123107760_thumb

first comment! This is really cool! Gets me all psyched up for the dvds coming out! I can’t wait!

Posted by hpfan88{ROAR} on September 24, 2009, 09:36 PM report to moderator

first!

Posted by keltek {WBM!} OoM4 on September 24, 2009, 09:36 PM report to moderator

oh, man! i thought i was first… grrrr

Posted by keltek {WBM!} OoM4 on September 24, 2009, 09:37 PM report to moderator

third.. .:o) i am so excited!!!

Posted by johndeeregirl12 on September 24, 2009, 09:38 PM report to moderator
Helenabonhamcarterbellatrix_thumb

omg in the email from warner bros i just got, theres very small images of all of the ultimate editions including parts 1 and 2 for deathly hallows and they havnt even finished filming them yet!! thats wild. if you have good eyes like i do you can see them at the very end.

Posted by geminidreamatl29 on September 24, 2009, 09:43 PM report to moderator
Hbp_movie_thumb

Just went on the website, I cannot wait to simply own the “a year in the life” documentary I absolutley loved watching!

Posted by Blatcher(ROAR) on September 24, 2009, 09:45 PM report to moderator
Dsc05228_thumb

seventh!!! bam beat that

Posted by ProfKnight on September 24, 2009, 09:49 PM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

I can not WAIT for these!!!!!! Im calling Dec. 8th Harry Potter day and it can’t get here soon enough for me!

Posted by phantomdave79 on September 24, 2009, 10:17 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Gosh they sound SUPER COOL!!!! I so want them now… but I will be waiting to get them when all 7 years come out. Let’s hope that comes sooner than later! LOL :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on September 24, 2009, 10:33 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I can’t wait to own A Year In The Life either! :D What a great dvd. I’ll actually feel like it was REALLY worth it :)

Posted by Christine on September 24, 2009, 10:41 PM report to moderator
Starship_thumb

I cant wait!!!!!!!!! I put HBP DAY! on my hw planner!

Posted by NaRgLeS.WuZz.H3r3(: {Roar} on September 24, 2009, 10:50 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I too will wait for the final “ultimate” set to be released in a few years… I will be happy with the “regular” dvd releases until then…

Posted by Won_Two on September 24, 2009, 10:52 PM report to moderator
Thistletopiary_thumb

I’m just as excited to have “A Year In The Life” as the movies!

Posted by bettb [ITC!] on September 24, 2009, 10:58 PM report to moderator

So excited for Dec. 8th!

Posted by edw284 on September 24, 2009, 11:01 PM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

15th! HELL YEAH! :D

I can’t wait! I can’t buy it though, I’m poor.

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on September 24, 2009, 11:23 PM report to moderator

"Well, no one really knows until they get there, do they, but I know I'll be in Slytherin, all our family have been -- imagine being in Hufflepuff, I think I'd leave, wouldn't you?"