First Look at Harry Being Captured by the Snatchers

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
October 10, 2010, 08:04 PM

Thanks to UniversHarryPotter we now have our first look at Harry, his face altered by Hermione's jinx, being captured by Scabior. You can see the picture here in our Image Galleries. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Wrong_thumb

I can’t believe I’m first!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! His face looks really bad, but in a good way =P He looks sooooooooooooo different, great picture =]

Posted by ∂ʋмвℓɛ∂σяκ31*ЯѲΔЯ* on October 10, 2010, 08:37 PM report to moderator
Photo0350_thumb

hehe i remember that part…vernon

Posted by Polka Square on October 10, 2010, 08:44 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

He looks really different and weird, but also looks the same :/ We need a shot of the front of his face to see how its going to look, i can’t really tell with that one.

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on October 10, 2010, 09:01 PM report to moderator
Headshot_thumb

Scabior is kind of hot.

Posted by Lysh on October 10, 2010, 09:02 PM report to moderator
1zlq6ps_thumb

All these pictures are driving me insane! It makes me more impatient in waiting for the movie!

Posted by nearramorgan on October 10, 2010, 09:12 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Wow his face does look bloated… but I can still tell its him. I’m just ready for the movie already!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 10, 2010, 09:15 PM report to moderator

Wow I was really curious if they would keep it this in the film. Looks like a chase ensues and then after realizing capture is inevitable Herminoe jinx’s Harry’s face. Looks good can’t wait!

Posted by doughboy6390 on October 10, 2010, 09:18 PM report to moderator
Draco_malfoy21_thumb

I don’t know why, but when I read the book, I pictured this scene all dark. . .

And to all of you who are wondering why Harry looks different than usual is because right when the Snatchers catch them, one of them hits Harry with a spell and it causes his face to swell, making him unrecognizable, and is able to pass off as Vernon Dudley.

Posted by OdetteMalfoy on October 10, 2010, 09:31 PM report to moderator
Picture_057_thumb

also released with this set of pics (there are 20 or so) was a new pic of hermione hitting Ron upon his return, plus elphias doge at the wedding and new camping scenes we havent seen. it’s over at oclumencia (put it thru google translator if you, like me, don’t speak Portuguese).

Posted by abandonedboyjon on October 10, 2010, 09:31 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Somehow I pictured Hermione’s Stinging Hex blowing his face up much more grossly than that, but whatever…

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on October 10, 2010, 09:37 PM report to moderator
0322091528_thumb

WOw. That is a freaky picture.

Posted by taoist1 on October 10, 2010, 09:49 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

dang! hermione knows how to cast a stinging hex, doesnt she? i have a feeling its around that part that was shown in the first tv spot near the end. u can see hermione looking really desperate and pointing her wand at someone, and in the background, u can see them starting to be slowly surrounded…could be that (maybe), but it looks great! cant wait to see a high res pic! 39 days! :D

Posted by hermy007 on October 10, 2010, 09:52 PM report to moderator
0322091528_thumb

@ abandoneboyjon – thanks for the link. cool site although I don’t speak Portuguese.

Posted by taoist1 on October 10, 2010, 09:53 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

Yay for Hermione hitting Ron! I’m soooo glad that’s stayed in! :)

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on October 10, 2010, 10:26 PM report to moderator
Picture_057_thumb

@Taoist1- you’re very welcome. I go there everyday, you get used to the translator calling deathly hallows “relics of death.” I even call It that sometimes myself!

Posted by abandonedboyjon on October 10, 2010, 10:38 PM report to moderator

"'Spew'?" said Harry, picking up a badge and looking at it. "What's this about?"[br]"Not [i]spew,[/i]" said Hermione impatiently. "It's S-P-E-W. Stands for the Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare."[br]"Never heard of it," said Ron.