First Look at Harry Being Captured by the Snatchers

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
October 10, 2010, 08:04 PM

Thanks to UniversHarryPotter we now have our first look at Harry, his face altered by Hermione's jinx, being captured by Scabior. You can see the picture here in our Image Galleries. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Ootp_tumblr_thumb

ok it took me a little bit to find it, but heres the links to the pics… (and translated to english too)

Posted by hermy007 on October 10, 2010, 10:41 PM report to moderator
04_ron_129536962114000760_thumb

I thought his face would be less pleasant during that part, but i am definetly not complaining!

Posted by HJPlvr4ever on October 10, 2010, 10:52 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Bit Scary

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on October 10, 2010, 11:12 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

I like it! :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on October 11, 2010, 12:33 AM report to moderator
Harry-potter-deathly-hallows-trailer_thumb

Oh Man! This is going to be an insane month!!!! They had to reveal this photo…If they did anything with the muggle born commission I would of been even more excited….I love england everyone should go visit if they love potter :D

Posted by PotterParish on October 11, 2010, 12:48 AM report to moderator

Vernon Dudley, hehe.

Posted by honigmuffin on October 11, 2010, 02:39 AM report to moderator
287e041302f34b11ddfb57afc8048cd8_thumb

I imagined it more puffy, you can kind of recognise him.

Posted by Lizzydizzy on October 11, 2010, 02:57 AM report to moderator
Mad-eye-moody_thumb

Wow, that’s pretty cool =)

Posted by eccentricalice on October 11, 2010, 03:28 AM report to moderator
Red_lips_2_thumb

Insane! I’m really looking forward to this.

Posted by LittleMonster on October 11, 2010, 04:33 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

That is a freaky picture.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on October 11, 2010, 05:04 AM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_thumb

I can’t wait to see this! His face doesn’t look so puffy from the side but it still made me squirm.

Posted by AbiDumbledore on October 11, 2010, 06:00 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Wow – this is cool! I still don’t want to see any spoilers, but I’m glad to know that they did a good job with “Vernon’s” face.

Wand_thumb

Awesome pic!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 11, 2010, 10:30 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Wow,great pic! Haha Vernon Dudley :-)

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on October 11, 2010, 12:55 PM report to moderator
Fantasyart01_thumb

Scabior IS hot. can’t wait to see him on screen. Oh I just can’t wait for this film!! They’ve inlcuded so much! :D

Posted by Sasha on October 11, 2010, 01:43 PM report to moderator

"I've waited a long time for this, Harry Potter," said Riddle. "For the chance to see you. To speak to you."