Don't Get Caught! Exclusive "Deathly Hallows: Part One" Banners

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
October 11, 2010, 08:10 PM

WB has sent over a series of exclusive The Hunt Begins character banners for the upcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One" film.  Available to view right here in our Image Galleries, the new character banners feature:

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One" arrives in theaters on November 19th.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

Oooh, Bellatrix looks awesome and I like the Hermione/Ron and Hermione/Harry one…though it’d be nice, one with the whole trio on it.

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on October 12, 2010, 12:18 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

These are great! I’m so excited!!!

A_mouse_digital_painting__anahita_____the_other_me___by_aty_s_behsam-d5p8l5n_thumb

Ron/Hermione Vs. Harry/Hermione poster are just SMART! I mean, they kind of give the feeling that both ways are kind of possible in this movie, provoking Ron’s jealousy and Hermione & Harry’s slight and short different feelings toward each other during the time Ron’s gone…
I LOVE THOSE TWO POSTERS!

Posted by Maxtina Potter (Aty) on October 12, 2010, 03:05 PM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

wow,what’s up with all the DH posters? i mean how come they’re so AMAZING :)
I really love these ones!

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on October 12, 2010, 03:54 PM report to moderator
Enormous_lucius_thumb_thumb

These banners are cool I especially like the Lucius/Bellatrix one.

Posted by Rsheppard on October 12, 2010, 04:49 PM report to moderator
Hermione_96

These pictures are soo awesome everyone looks like they’re gonna kick butt And scabbior looks so creepy :) I lobe the hermione/ Ron poster they look so good together. The Harry/ hermione one looks cool too but a bit weird

Posted by Alec wick. *ROAR* on October 12, 2010, 04:58 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

Cool posters!!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on October 12, 2010, 05:17 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

great posters!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 12, 2010, 05:38 PM report to moderator
20110227_001_thumb

The Ron/Hermione one is great. It almost seems to hint at their worries over Harry and how much he actually knows about what they’re doing and where they’re going.
The Bellatrix/Lucius one is interesting, it makes it seem like they’re in jail, which is a little odd.
I really like the one with Greyback and the snatcher. It’s SO creepy that they’re right outside the tent!
That Harry/Hermione one is some clever foreshadowing of Ron leaving, though I don’t know why they seem to be on a train.

Posted by Bookworm_Weasley {HS} {ROAR} on October 12, 2010, 06:46 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

These are really cool! Can’t wait only a few more weeks now. =)

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on October 12, 2010, 06:49 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

These are great! i love them! :D Specially the Hermione/Ron one! :D
Emma always looks great :D , She looks like she is doing the same pose on both haha

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on October 12, 2010, 07:00 PM report to moderator

Hollywood is taking part it the shipping wars, I swear.

Nice posters, though!

Posted by ElphabaROCKS on October 12, 2010, 07:50 PM report to moderator
Wrong_thumb

I think my favorite is Harry and Hermione. they look great =]

Posted by ∂ʋмвℓɛ∂σяκ31*ЯѲΔЯ* on October 12, 2010, 08:03 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lp9f45jqbm1r0sjoeo1_500_large_thumb

I always love every ron/hermionie photo, but i must say that harry/hermionie photo is flipping AMAZING!

Posted by aval on October 12, 2010, 10:18 PM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

o dearest! there are amazing…

Posted by devilskinn on October 14, 2010, 02:06 PM report to moderator

A week after Fred and George's departure Harry witnessed Professor McGonagall walking right past Peeves, who was determinedly loosening a crystal chandelier, and could have sworn he heard her tell the poltergeist out of the corner of her mouth, "It unscre