Biography Channel to Air Several Harry Potter Related Shows This Week

HP Cast
Posted by: Mel
October 12, 2010, 10:11 PM

At the end of this week and throughout the weekend the Biography Channel will be airing two "Creating the World of Harry Potter" programs, one which focuses on the first movie and the other which focuses on creating the film characters. There will also be an hour long biography on Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), and Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) airing throughout the later part of the week.

The "Creating the World of Harry Potter" programs will air first on Thursday at 9 PM EST and 10 PM EST. "The Harry Potter Kids" biography will air first on Thursday at 8 PM EST. For a full list of show times you can go here.

For those in the US who have the Biography Channel and want to completely round out their Harry Potter actor biography programs for this weekend, there will also be a biography program on Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix Lestrange), which will air first on Thursday at 9 AM EST.

Thanks very much to Justin and Anna Claire (and her father!) for the tip.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

Dsc00942_thumb

Great!!! hope it goes online soon!!

Posted by Gaba24 on October 12, 2010, 10:58 PM report to moderator
0322091528_thumb

I will be watching all !!!!

Posted by taoist1 on October 12, 2010, 11:11 PM report to moderator
2210914439_0d3dce74f0_o_thumb

Wonderful! Beat you to the punch actually

Posted by ctgryffindor on October 12, 2010, 11:23 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

cant wait to watch them! sounds very insightful.

Posted by hermy007 on October 12, 2010, 11:37 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

bio channel? ohwell maybe they will show up online

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on October 13, 2010, 12:08 AM report to moderator
0113091130a_thumb

There is going to be a biography on Emma Thompson at 8AM on Thursday

Posted by ◄ҜҰⱠ€► on October 13, 2010, 12:10 AM report to moderator
Pheonix2_thumb

the biochannel is very good lately and having these show up is just amazing, already got them set up for the dvr incase I forget.

Posted by Liderc on October 13, 2010, 12:10 AM report to moderator
Araneus_diadematus_thumb

so… the stuff I paid for on the Ultimate Editions is being broadcast as part of the pre-DH publicity… for free? Guess who won’t be buying the Ultimate Editions of PoA and GoF… you only get one guess.

Posted by Caracticus on October 13, 2010, 01:05 AM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Well, it isn’t really for free, Caracticus – you have to subscribe to cable service, which I don’t. Usually I don’t miss it, but I would like to see these shows.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on October 13, 2010, 01:09 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

OMG! This is awesome!! I will be recording it all… can’t miss any of it!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 13, 2010, 01:19 AM report to moderator
Araneus_diadematus_thumb

@WeenyOwl I understand that it’s on a cable TV channel, but still, WB has to license it for broadcast, and if I knew that before I bought the Ultimate Editions, that the content was not exclusive to those Ultimate Editions, I probably would not have bought them.

Posted by Caracticus on October 13, 2010, 01:21 AM report to moderator
600px-jedi_order

My 15 seconds of fame. I’m the Justin she was thanking. Can’t wait until Thursday.

Posted by ImSofaKingCool on October 13, 2010, 01:24 AM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

I saw the Harry Potter Kids one last year but I don’t think I get the Biography channel at my new apartment. Sad.. :(

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on October 13, 2010, 03:17 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Ooh! I like these programs. I’m not even sure if we get the Biography Channel, but I’ll def check it out somehow!

Dsc02812__2__thumb

Great…always appreciate so much when you all pass along program info for us! DVR, here I come!

Posted by Lillylove on October 13, 2010, 08:25 AM report to moderator

"Look at that!" Bagman was yelling. "Will you look at that! Our youngest champion is quickest to get his egg! Well, this is going to shorten the odds on Mr. Potter!"

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014