Worldwide Release Dates for "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Released

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
October 13, 2010, 02:35 AM

WB has released a full listing of international release dates for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One" film.  The full list, available via this link to our Image Galleries, lists release dates for North America, Asia and the Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, Africa, and Europe.

The first part of the final film will be released in the US, Canada, the United Kingdom on November 19th, while countries such as Australia, New Zealand,  Chile, Germany, Portugal, and Thailand will be in for a treat on November 18th, one day early.  To see when the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One" film will be released in your country, click here!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Sales_calendars_2011_042_thumb

nov 19 ,, yay !

Posted by hermy on October 13, 2010, 03:13 AM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

Second! And one more reason to go to Thailand! :)

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on October 13, 2010, 03:19 AM report to moderator

November 18 for me. Excellent.

Posted by KiwiBrian on October 13, 2010, 03:33 AM report to moderator
Harry-potter-deathly-hallows-trailer_thumb

Nov. 18th for me as well EXCELLENTE! TICKETS GO ON SALE THIS FRIDAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Posted by PotterParish on October 13, 2010, 03:38 AM report to moderator

NOV 18TH

IVE GOT TICKETS ALREADY THEY ARE ALREADY ON SALE IN NZ

Posted by GinaDaBom on October 13, 2010, 04:05 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Second! And one more reason to go to Thailand! :)

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on October 13, 2010, 04:17 AM report to moderator
092410-hpdh29_thumb

17 Nov YUH!!!!!

Posted by Glacius on October 13, 2010, 05:16 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

I saw OotP and HBP in Japan (one day early) … but I’ll have to wait until Nov 19th to see DH1 since we’re Stateside again. WOOT!

Happy_thumb

sigh Why does it have to release in DEC? A whole month later than other countries. Sad…

Posted by Beatrice Jean Granger on October 13, 2010, 07:24 AM report to moderator

I got a voucher, and Germany is early again, and my poor sista lives in San Diego…..

Posted by Giant Fairy on October 13, 2010, 07:38 AM report to moderator
Spade_a_thumb

November 17th! I love my country. =)

Posted by Blutiful on October 13, 2010, 08:18 AM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

26th for Romania! Omg, omg, omg, my b-day is on the 29th: what a super present :-D

Posted by devilskinn on October 13, 2010, 08:23 AM report to moderator
Trio_poster_thumb

18th in Croatia… :D

Posted by Petra on October 13, 2010, 09:18 AM report to moderator
0322091528_thumb

That’s it. I’m moving from the states to Egypt so I can see movie on 17th.

Posted by taoist1 on October 13, 2010, 09:55 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

oh its just 19th in India. i thought it would be a day or 2 earlier like in some countries

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on October 13, 2010, 10:02 AM report to moderator

"Aaah, George, look at this. They're using knives and everything. Bless them."[br]"I'll be seventeen in two and a bit months' time," said Ron grumpily, "and then I'll be able to do it by magic!"

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014