Picture of Wedding Set from "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Released

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
October 16, 2010, 04:16 AM

Thanks to our friends at ScarPotter, we have a new set picture from "Deathly Hallows: Part 1," which features a look inside the tent where Bill and Fleur have their wedding. You can see the picture here in our Image Galleries. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Actual_kurt_hummel_thumb

O.O That looks so cool! :D

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on October 16, 2010, 05:21 AM report to moderator
Micleakyavatar_thumb

Eek! Love the purple…

Posted by shellymione {WBM} on October 16, 2010, 05:24 AM report to moderator
Red_lips_2_thumb

Seriously cool! I’m looking forward to it a lot.

Posted by LittleMonster on October 16, 2010, 05:57 AM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

When I think of how much work, effort and energy were put into the decorations and the sets of HP movies I become ven more sure that this is the best movie-saga of all times! Remember Star Wars, of course all the main characters were well-dressed and they had different cool weapons but the decor and the sets were relatively modest – I mean, plastic and metal walls and futuristic constructions (they were great BTW) but not many details. And in HP movies every tiny thing is so well-done! AWESOME! :)

Posted by Pollytomat on October 16, 2010, 06:11 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

It’s beautiful, I can’t wait to see it in the film.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on October 16, 2010, 06:16 AM report to moderator

I adore it :D

Posted by KeaHellstorm on October 16, 2010, 07:19 AM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

if i wasn’t married already, i’d copy the set-up!

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on October 16, 2010, 07:45 AM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

@pollytomat: you are so right. the detail work in the HP series is phenomenal. the set and costume designer should receive awards.

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on October 16, 2010, 07:47 AM report to moderator
350px-draco_malfoy_thumb

very beautiful :)

Posted by SlytherinMalfoys on October 16, 2010, 08:06 AM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

drooling :-p

Posted by devilskinn on October 16, 2010, 08:47 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Beautiful!! Very nice!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 16, 2010, 09:24 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Normally, I don’t allow myself to see spoilers, but I can’t resist this!!!

Wrong_thumb

It looks sooooo pretty=] it looks very muggle but still wizard, if that makes sense =P

Posted by ∂ʋмвℓɛ∂σяκ31*ЯѲΔЯ* on October 16, 2010, 10:54 AM report to moderator

amazing! :D I saw the chocolate covered strawberries, and I was like, “I WANT THOSE!” it looks incredible!

Posted by ExpectoPatronum512 on October 16, 2010, 11:05 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

beautiful set!

Posted by Matea on October 16, 2010, 11:07 AM report to moderator

"The Minister was just telling me about your lucky escape, Potter," drawled Mr. Malfoy. "Quite astonishing, the way you continue to wriggle out of very tight holes... [i]Snakelike,[/i] in fact..."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014