Promotional Video for the Ultimate Edition of "Prisoner of Azkaban" Now Online

Home Video / DVD
Posted by: Mel
October 17, 2010, 04:40 AM

Thanks to our friends at ScarPotter we have a promotional video of the Ultimate Edition of "Prisoner of Azkaban," which will be focusing on the magical creatures in the Harry Potter films. This video, which you can watch here or below, takes a look at how the filmmakers created the goblins for the first movie.

The Ultimate Editions of "Prisoner of Azkaban" and "Goblet of Fire" will be released October 19th.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Home Video / DVD News

Well, let’s wait and see. Maybe they’ll come up with “Ultimate Extended Remastered 3D Editions” by Christmas 2012.

Posted by honigmuffin on October 17, 2010, 05:15 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

I wish they showed a bit more about the goblins in this video.

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on October 17, 2010, 05:44 AM report to moderator

I wish I could collect all the released DVD’s. :D Maybe someday ^^

Posted by KeaHellstorm on October 17, 2010, 07:28 AM report to moderator
Prophecy_thumb

I agree, honigmuffin. I’d like to start getting the Ultimate Editions but who knows what they’ll come out with at the end of the films when they have a special Ultimate Collection. I’ll stick with what I’ve got for now and start saving for the likely $200+ collection at the end of all things.

Posted by DeliaDee on October 17, 2010, 07:29 AM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

I am definitly going to save but I don’t think I can wait! :)

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on October 17, 2010, 08:28 AM report to moderator
0322091528_thumb

I have both Ultimate Editions for SS and CoS. I love the extra material. Lots of cool stuff with actors being themselves, out of character. I will be buying the next two on Oct. 19th. : )

Posted by taoist1 on October 17, 2010, 12:18 PM report to moderator
The_quibbler_icon_thumb

This is so curious! I like when the man (not Warwick) is speaking and you can see other masks of the movies!

Posted by lunatic_gry on October 17, 2010, 12:48 PM report to moderator
Iconator_6f49d3d21092e00bd5143836ef5b871a_thumb

I’m going to wait till all of them are out to buy them.

Posted by lizzardbreath on October 17, 2010, 12:50 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

I want them! Though i’m debating if i should buy now or wait till later. Since i’ve been watching HP movies illegally online.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on October 17, 2010, 03:46 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Can’t wait to get this!

Posted by Smitch on October 17, 2010, 04:22 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb
i love watching behind the scenes stuff :D
Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on October 17, 2010, 05:51 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

Looks great! I love the Goblin with the pointy hair! :D
But i can’t find any of the Ultimate Editions anywhere in the UK :(

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on October 17, 2010, 06:01 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Thats awesome! It is so interesting!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 17, 2010, 06:49 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That sounds brilliant! I can’t wait to get them!

I’m REALLY excited about this! HPPA is my FAVOURITE book!

Posted by glow_freak on October 17, 2010, 09:18 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Sir, why don't [i]you[/i] apply for the headmaster's job?... I expect you'd have Father's vote, sir, if you wanted to apply for the job -- [i]I'll[/i] tell Father you're the best teacher here, sir --"[br]Snape smirked as he swept off around the dungeon,