MTV to Livestream US Premiere of "Deathly Hallows: Part 1"

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
November 12, 2010, 06:04 AM

MTV will host a livestream for the US premiere of "Deathly Hallows: Part 1," which will be in New York City on Monday, November 15th:

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" may not hit a theater near you until November 19, but all of your favorite Hogwarts students are gathering in New York City on Monday (November 15) to celebrate the film's American premiere. And you know who else will be there? MTV, of course! We'll be LIVESTREAMING the Lincoln Center red carpet starting at 6 p.m. (ET), and you won't want to miss it. Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, No. 1 hottie Tom Felton and Ralph Fiennes will all be on hand for what is sure to be a magical night.
MTV is also asking for questions to ask on the red carpet, which you can offer via Twitter by using the hashtag #askPotter. You can read the full article here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Ikawalo_thumb

…i’ve seen this from the news from the philippines…and i ♥ it…

Posted by tjerriam on November 12, 2010, 06:16 AM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Oh so great!! I cannot wait at all!!!!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on November 12, 2010, 06:57 AM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

Oh, so wish I could be there!!!! Too bad I have to be a responsible adult/Mommy! LOL

Posted by Rin68nyr on November 12, 2010, 07:03 AM report to moderator
For_the_greater_good_thumb

I soooo wish i could be there!!! it sounds amazing

Posted by PeverellForever on November 12, 2010, 07:11 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

Eonline is also streaming from NYC

Posted by Matea on November 12, 2010, 07:28 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW I do wish I could be there!!! However I will be going to the Midnight showing on the 18th!! I am so excited!!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on November 12, 2010, 07:28 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Aww how i wish i would be there. well ill have to catch it on the videos then

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on November 12, 2010, 07:58 AM report to moderator
Dhsmall_thumb

Can’t Wait!!

Guys I also have the Will Scene from the ABC family preview posted on YouTube. I thought the scene was great!!!

Posted by akcorr on November 12, 2010, 08:34 AM report to moderator
Dm_thumb

“No. 1 hottie”. Loooove it. Wish I could be there…. I watched the London livestream yesterday, and it was awesome.

Posted by JenniferMalfoy on November 12, 2010, 10:46 AM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

Can’t wait!

Posted by LadySidi on November 12, 2010, 10:56 AM report to moderator
Safe_image_thumb

Yessssss….i think I am leavign work early that day :)

Posted by Picazo on November 12, 2010, 11:00 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Awesome! Unfortunately, they don’t show this on the Canadian version of MTV online. You have to be an American resident. WAH.

Posted by Smitch on November 12, 2010, 11:35 AM report to moderator
Me_at_hogwarts_thumb

Is JKR going to be there? Anyone know? owl me if you know! ^^

Posted by ProfessorAlice on November 12, 2010, 12:41 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

If only I lived in NYC

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on November 12, 2010, 03:23 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

This is so awesome!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 12, 2010, 03:28 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"...of course, your examination results will reflect upon the headmistress's new regime at the school..."[br]Professor McGonagall gave a tiny sigh. Harry saw her sharp nose flare.[br]"However, that is no reason not to do your very best."