Xfinity TV and Comcast Premiere Last Round of Exclusive "DH: Part 1" Featurettes

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
November 15, 2010, 12:52 PM

XfinityTV is premiering a last round of exclusive "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" featurettes this week. They have already released featurettes on Bellatrix Lestrange, The Ministry of Magic, the making of the Deathly Hallows score and more. You can find these videos, exclusive to Xfinity/Comcast subscribers, at this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Ootp_tumblr_thumb

sweet, i can check out some of those new featurettes on my facebook! :) only 3 days left, 3 days left!!! :D

Posted by hermy007 on November 15, 2010, 01:01 PM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

I think since there are only a few days left I will refrain from looking at any of these! YAY!

Posted by Rosie016 on November 15, 2010, 01:09 PM report to moderator

I’m with Rosie016. I’ve already watched most of them. I’m ready for the movie.

Posted by Ratorr on November 15, 2010, 01:34 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

I’m going to hold off on watching these until after I’ve seen the movie. Like Rosie016 said its only a few days so after the midnight screening I’ll watch them this weekend before I go see it again in IMAX on Sunday.

Posted by bella vita on November 15, 2010, 02:25 PM report to moderator
04_ron_129536962114000760_thumb

Cat wait for this movie!!! Ahhh!!!

Posted by HJPlvr4ever on November 15, 2010, 04:44 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

@ Bella Vita: Ill be attending a midnight imax premiere too __ but on Thursday

Ive been refraining from watching any clips for about 2 weeks now, i don’t want to spoil the movie, but its really hard, cant wait for the film to get here already!!

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 15, 2010, 05:09 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Cool! I can’t wait for the movie to come out! Four more days!

Capture10_thumb

not sure how to watch these, and im not going too :) just a few more days!

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on November 15, 2010, 06:02 PM report to moderator
Beckett_thumb

2 more days. not watching any clips.. there was an interview by this gy on ch 9 this morning. em and rupert. ice cream truck madness!

Posted by Mudblood_and_proud on November 15, 2010, 07:29 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

When Sirius wrested a large golden ring bearing the Black crest from his grip Kreacher actually burst into furious tears...[br]"It was my father's," said Sirius, throwing the ring into the sack. "Kreacher wasn't [i]quite[/i] as devoted to him as to my mot